𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2 - 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨

【0】【0】【.】【0】【0】

】【0】【0】

⍟   ⎊

"Are we even allowed to be out at this hour?"
Steve whispered as he followed Tony, keeping a close eye on their surroundings.

"I don't know, I didn't listen when they announced the curfew."
He answered and ran up behind a bush, Steve sighed and rolled his eyes. Tony was worse than Bucky.

"Oh god."
Steve didn't mean to be verbal about his slight annoyance at Tony's arrogance, but Tony didn't seem to mind.

"Don't be such a wuss, Steve. We won't be kicked out if they find us."
He was peeping out of the bush to see if anyone was patrolling this area, Steve gave him a look asking if he was serious.

"How would you know?"
He hissed.

"Because Erskine's gonna pick you for the experiment and you're gonna save my perfect skin."
Tony stood up and ran past trees and other bushes. Steve still followed, and the next time they stopped to scout he was the one to speak up.

"Why on earth would Erskine pick me? You don't even know that, you're just playing on gut feelings."
Steve sat hunched a little ways behind Tony when he turned around with the most dead serious eyes he'd ever seen on his arrogant face.

"I know what I'm talking about, Steve. They will choose you."
Tony gave off a little smirk before running off once again.

Steve peeked out from the bush and saw a lake, the moon lit up the night and the lake. It was so bright it felt like a white lamp in his face, and the sky was cleared of clouds and you could see the stars.

Even if they weren't that far from Lehigh.

Steve took his time walking over to the lake, and it seemed like he had lost Tony. He couldn't find him anywhere. He began suspecting he had jumped into the water, he walked over to the edge of the lake and looked down.

Just as he was going to turn around he felt how someone pushed him from behind. He yelped from fear and thought he'd fall into the cold water.

But someone held onto his wrist, preventing him from falling in. He turned to see Tony with a bright, cheeky smile.

"Very funny."
Steve said sarcastically while Tony laughed and pulled him up.

"Are you ever serious?"
Steve asked as he followed Tony and sat down beside him, leaning against a tree while looking out on the lake.