𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰 - 𝗚𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 ⍟

【0】【0】【.】【0】【0】

« 2030 »

« 2030 »

⍟   ⎊

"I wanted to wish you luck, on your journey. The country really needs you, make sure you return here."

'Bang'

"Tony... we've known each other for a while,"

'Bang' Bang'

"And many things that I thought were impossible for me... happened."

'Bang' 'Sigh' 'Bang'

"Be safe."

"Tell him that I wish I could've told him sooner, realized it sooner. That I missed my window."

'BANG'

"Tell him that I love him."

Another one. Great. I don't know how many more I can afford if this keeps happening. And it happens a lot, more and more every day.

I don't know how to stop it. I wish I did. I wish I could, you can't just force your way into forgetting something. You have to think about forgetting it but when you think about it you can't forget it.

It's etched into my brain. Forever. The 'it' being Tony...

I hung up a new punching bag and kept jabbing at it.

"You won't be alone."

'Kick'

I go here every day, to release the frustrations of a night filled with little sleep and many dreams and many trips back to the war.

I've managed to destroy probably over 25 punching bags during the one year membership I had. Maybe more. I'm not sure.

I figured I was done for the morning and I took the wraps off and put them in my duffle bag, I changed into another pair of pants and a shirt and my brown leather jacket.

I was given a motorcycle by Nick Fury. The director of S.H.I.E.L.D, the successor, more or less, of the SSR. The old secret division I was apart of in the war.

I rode it home, throwing the bag to the floor and taking off my jacket. I walked into the kitchen to place my keys on the table so that I wouldn't forget it in the morning. I was given the apartment by S.H.I.E.L.D as well, to keep me protected and hidden.