𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭 - 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗽 ⍟ ⎊

【0】【0】【.】【0】【0】

⍟   ⎊

And he pissed me off. I ended up leaving them in the lab to pursue the answers to Tony's many questions about S.H.I.E.L.D. My fists clenching as I was walking from the anger Tony had made me feel, it was like he was the boiler and I was the water.

He hasn't changed a bit, but at the same time he's unrecognizable. Weird mix, and it probably makes no sense..but this whole thing with him makes no sense.

His lies...the person I thought, hoped, that he was..it's pretty hard to process. Especially when we're both so cold to each other. I say one thing to him but when I look at him I still see that guy I met that night at the..Stark expo.

"What's your name?"

"Tony St— Star."

"No, okay, it's Anthony Stark. Call me Tony."

"Steve Rogers."

I don't even really remember when I fell in love with Tony, I just know I was head over heels at one point. And I tried to tell him but we were interrupted, I was ready to risk it all to tell him.

That was a long time ago. For both of us, long enough for feelings to subside. But in my case it hasn't been long at all. It felt like I closed my eyes and then opened them again and I was suddenly 85 years in the future.

It has been longer for Tony because he's aged. But not enough for him to not be an old, or dead, man by now. I guess it would explain why he's acting like he is. Has he forgotten? Moved on? Decided to ignore it? All of them?

For me it could've been yesterday, everything Tony and I went through, and it had been 22 years for Tony. How can I expect him to remember anything...it becomes sadder the more I dwell into it. I need to focus on my current task.

Finding out what Tony and Dr. Banner were talking about.

"It's quite beautiful here, isn't it?"Huh? Who?

Huh? Who?

I looked up from my seat, and I am no longer in Dr. Banner's lab. I sat down for a while and now I am...outside? Did we crash? Were those blueberries...drugs??

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder, soft like petting a kitten. I turn to my right and...there stood Steve, his blond hair was gleaming like gold and his eyes glittering like polished jewelry in the sun.