𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 ⍟

【0】【0】【.】【0】【0】

Eat, gym, sleep, repeat

It's all my life is anymore, and has been for the past 2 weeks. In 1 day I'm supposed to meet my soulmate, but I wouldn't know where.

I don't go anywhere, not anywhere particular. And I don't have anywhere to be either, so I must meet them in here, at home or on my way home or to the gym.

I don't know if it's a good idea at all to do anything else but stay home when all I can think about is someone else, I don't give a damn about meeting anyone. I don't want to..not like that.

But at the same time it would be good for me to let go of the past...but there's a difference between what's good for me and what I want.

All I want right now is to hit this punching bag without needing a new one.

"You're a good man too, you know?"

"Not like you. You're not selfish, nor are you arrogant."
'Bang'

One second he seemed like he thought the world of me like I did for him.

'Bang' 'Bang' 'Bang'.

"I hate you! I hate you, Tony Stark!"

"You don't know jack about me, you just see what you wanna see. You're just like all the rest."

The next he hated me and didn't wanna look me in the- 'bang' - eyes.

"It's only you."

Goddamnit! Another punching bag ruined. I have to stop thinking..it seems like. And how was I supposed to do that? Like I said, I can't make myself stop thinking about something. By definition it's impossible.

I let out a loud sigh while I grab a new one and hang it up again, going back to hitting it afterwards.

"Trouble sleeping?"
Somebody asked. I immediately turned to my right and saw director Fury in his long black coat and the eyepatch.

"I slept for 85 years, sir. I think I've had my fill."
He approached me.

"Then you should be out, celebrating. Seeing the world."
I tried. Didn't work. Not like I thought it would, it's harder to adjust than one might think. Especially for me.

I think it's time to leave anyway. He's visiting me for a reason, I'm not sure if I wanna know what the reason is. He hasn't said a word to me in almost a year so I bet that it's bad.