𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱 - 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲 ⍟

【0】【0】【.】【0】【0】

】【0】【0】

⍟   ⎊

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡-𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣?

I'm still new to this whole internet and google thing. But I'm told that it can answer almost any question, and this is a question I have. After Nick Fury and Agent Coulson gifted me a soul-watch I still forgot it in my apartment.

And when I returned the screen was cracked. And I hadn't dropped it and nothing else could've happened because I didn't bring it with me. So I had to find out what it meant. Google seemed to be my only help right now.

I clicked on the first best thing I read on the computer I was on.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝗹-𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀.

The article seemed to belong to the New York Times. I read a bunch of other stuff since it was numbered, the information I needed was on spot 7. And reading it made me confused and heartbroken, I didn't understand how it was possible. I haven't met my soulmate.

7. 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮

𝘼 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡-𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙡𝙞fe 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠.

I don't even know who they are and they probably don't know me either 'cause I haven't met them and they still want nothing to do with me. Sounds like someone else I know..

Oh come on, Steve. Tony said that he'd help you if you needed it.

I decided I needed some fresh air after reading that statement, showing that I'll probably be alone for quite a while. Ugh, it's not even about being lonely, it's about the fact that Peggy never got to tell Tony that I love him and I had my chance to tell him but I chickened out.