𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟭 - 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲 & 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲 ⎊

【0】【0】【.】【0】【0】

⍟   ⎊𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

⍟ ⎊
𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿...

Here is a short list of things I have barely done these past days: slept, slept, eaten and talked to Steve. I've talked to all the other members of the team, and Thor will return shortly too so I'll be staying a little longer. But Steve has been ignoring me I've deduced.

So here are the things I HAVE done these past days: drank coffee, drank alcohol, tinkered and talked to almost all my teammates.

Probably very unhealthy.

'Very unhealthy?! Tony you are gOING to die if you keep this up. This is worse than when you never told me you were dying, remember that, Tony? When you were dying and you never told me?' Pepper had scolded me the day before today.

She isn't wrong. But she's not here either so...I'll do whatever I want. Things usually go like this: I see a bad idea, I wanna go through with it. Tony, yes. Pepper, Rhodey and also Happy gets a whiff of the idea and realizes it's bad.

Their initial reaction is: Tony, no.

And now I say: Tony, fuck that. And then do it anyway.

Anyway, after I slept for 4 hours on top of my work table I came a conclusion: it's much more comfortable than my bed and I won't ever sleep in it again. And after leaving my lab like the mess I was I actually took a shower, I felt cold to the bones and took a steaming hot shower.

I take the elevator to the dining hall and see Bruce washing off his plate and then placing it in the dishwasher.

"Oh. Hi, Tony. I was beginning to think you were dead." He joked as he closed the dish washer. I held out my hands and smirked, proceeding into the kitchen.

I saw a bit of an omelette in a frying pan, I pointed at it, giving Bruce a quizzed gaze.

"Steve made it a few minutes ago, we saved the last for you." He smiled warmly before exiting the room to do god knows what. I hummed as I took a plate and sat down by the kitchen island.

It was a really good omelette, is it a coincidence or is he actually good at cooking? I never really found out 'cause the soldiers themselves didn't cook at the camp where I spent most of my time with Steve.

Steve. Where is the bastard? I feel like I've done something to hurt him and now he's ignoring me. I don't know why he would possibly wanna ignore me, I thought we cleared up our bad blood.