𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟲 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 ⎊

【0】【0】【.】【0】【0】

】【0】【0】

⍟ ⎊

At sunrise Clint landed by a house, the team walked to the house and none of us had a clue that this existed. What is this random house Clint owns? Why was I never informed of this I thought we were friends.

I've kind of always wanted a place like this. A calm place, a normal place to settle down in. Maybe I'll buy one for Pepper and see what she'd think, perhaps Rhodey would like it too. Maybe.

As we walked up to a porch Thor spoke to me.

"What is this place?"

"A safe house." I said in a 'I guess' way, that doesn't make any sense but when does my life ever? Clint had listened to our conversation, if you could call it that, and answered.

"Let's hope."
He helped Natasha inside, I wonder what she saw under Wanda Maximoff's spell. It must've been horrible since she's still this bad, but maybe Thor and Steve has just decided to not make anything of it. At least externally.

We all walked inside the house, Clint called out for someone.

"Honey? I'm home." He announced.

A woman came out from the kitchen area and looked at all of us in disbelief, and I had no idea who that is.

"Hi...I brought..company. Sorry I didn't call ahead."
The woman walked up to Clint and they kissed, okay so what have I missed? Am I the only one that didn't know of this?

By the looks of the others in the team, that being Thor, Steve and Bruce, they had no idea either. Natasha didn't react. So she must've known, I wanted to know. Clinton I thought we were friends.

"This is an agent of some kind." I insisted, I couldn't believe anything else. This is S.H.I.E.L.D doing some crazy stuff.

"Gentlemen, this is Laura." Clint presented.

"I...know all your names." She said awkwardly. I gave her a slight wave, still trying to comprehend it all. Kind of...weird..this whole situation but...can't say I haven't been in weirder positions.

Quick steps from somewhere approached, and my heart leapt-children. 2 of them. Plural. I'm sorry, CHILDREN? Are they his?! I have so much I want to tell Clint at this point.

"And these..are...smaller agents." I said.

"Did you bring auntie Nat?" The little girl asked, I knew Natasha had been here! Of course she has, she and Clint are inseparable.