𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟮 - 𝗡𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 ⍟

【0】【0】【.】【0】【0】

⍟   ⎊𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

⍟   ⎊
𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧...

It's been a couple of eventful years for everyone on the team, from Tony threatening a terrorist and saving the Vice President and his girlfriend, I think at least, Pepper, from Thor fighting some elves, I know right—I thought those only existed in movies—and Natasha and I...

Finding Bucky, finding out that he's alive. And also finding out, through myself and my excellent memory, that what Tony had been dreaming about nonstop through many years were visions.

Visions of Bucky and his return. I think that was what he saw that night when he woke up screaming in camp, scaring all the other soldiers and me included. He was screaming bloody murder that his chest was hurting, and I think it's about those visions.

If I'm correct, and it's just a theory, Tony saw Bucky ripping out his arc reactor. And somehow he felt the pain he would've felt if it were to happen.

I don't know where he is now, after we fell off the Helicarrier  he saved me from drowning and I haven't heard or seen a whiff of him at all.

But my new friend Sam Wilson is helping me to try and locate him, it was confusing to see him again. And he wanted to kill me, like really kill me. He had a metal arm and long hair...he looked different and miserable.

Like he had been through some real shit. I can't, and I don't want to, imagine what he's been through all of these years. And what Hydra made him do. I found out about only one thing he did, more likely what Hydra made him do, and I don't even want to think or speak of it.

I can't tell Tony. There's no way I can...but he deserves the truth..but what will happen to Bucky if I do? I...I'm not sure I can risk anything happening to Bucky just after I found him—

"You okay, Rogers?" Someone asked, their voice sounding as if we were underwater while I was stuck in my own head. The real world rang in my ears as I tuned back into it.
I turned my gaze upwards and saw Tony who seemed to have caught me deep in thought.

"Uh, yeah. Sorry. I know I should be focused." I excused, he waved it off and leaned against the side of the quinjet and crossed his arms.

"Even you can't be focused all the time. After all we've done to put an end to Strucker."

Tony and I are on better terms, it hasn't been very easy dealing with the jealousy on my own but I've accepted that Tony and I will never be anything more than friends. But at this point I'm glad we're even friends at all, so I don't complain.