𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲 - 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘂𝘀, 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗼𝘆, 𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗶𝘀𝘁 ⎊

【0】【0】【.】【0】【0】

】【0】【0】

⍟ ⎊

"Light her up."
I told Pepper as I was flying toward the tower. It was still dark. But it's gonna work. The arc reactor has done its part, I'm sure of it because I made it.

The building gradually lit up, and the letters of my last name as well. Glorious. The most amazing thing I've ever seen.

"How does it look?"
Pepper asked in anticipation.

"It's like Christmas but with more...me."

"We've gotta go wider on the public awareness campaign, you need to do some press."
And Pepper you need to chill. The press is whatever, that building and the woman in it is what matters now.

"I'm in DC tomorrow to work on the next two buildings."
I really wish she'd stay, she's all I have here. I've kind of gotten separated from my other friends over the years, Pepper and Rhodey are still here. But Rhodey is elsewhere.

"Pepper! You're killing me. The moment, remember? Enjoy the moment?"
I landed on the platform and strutted along it while Jarvis took the suit off of me gradually.

"Sir, Agent Coulson of S.H.I.E.L.D is on the line."
Jarvis alerted.

"I'm not in," I answered. "I'm actually out."

"Sir, I'm afraid he's insisting."
Jarvis sounded a tad bit upset and like he meant what he was saying, that Agent meant business.

But I'm not really in the mood for that, my tower has just been powered by clean energy from the arc reactor and now I gotta celebrate. I've earned it.

"Grow a spine, Jarvis. I got a date."

I entered the penthouse and saw Pepper by the displays, keeping an eye on the levels.

"Levels are holding steady, I think."
She sounded hesitant, but she didn't need all that worry. It was fine. I know what I am doing.

"Of course they are, I was directly involved. Which brings me to my next question-how does it feel to be a genius?"
I had to ask. I've always been a genius, I've never known anything else. Except maybe when I was 13 but we don't talk about that time.

"Wow. I really wouldn't know, now would I?"
Pepper turned to me with a humble smile, she was fishing for that compliment. I'm so proud.

"What do you mean? All this,"
I motioned for the tower. "Came from you."

It did though. I was being serious. She lifted me up from that hard time of my life when I came back from the 40s, she's also the only person I've told about my strange travel back in time.