𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬 - 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻 𝘂𝗿𝗴𝗲 ⍟

【0】【0】【.】【0】【0】

】【0】【0】

⍟ ⎊

Maybe I'm the one that's crazy, maybe he-no..it happened. It did and you know it, and so does he. It's just...complicated. It's not the easiest thing, remembering what I felt-feel- for Tony and also knowing he doesn't feel the same. And knowing he lied to me.

And I forgot the watch in my apartment..I still don't know who my soulmate is, that was dumb. I do a lot of dumb stuff more often now it seems like.

But now's not the time to sulk over that, I need to focus on the task. But it won't be easy with him around. Tony. He's just like I remember him, witty but annoying, smart and he knows it.

I hate to say it, he gets better with age. I always found Tony to be the most beautiful man I had ever seen, ever since I started feeling things for him. But now he leveled up. I wonder if Peggy got to tell him I loved him...maybe that's why he won't talk to me?

He found out and he didn't feel the same. Maybe he sticks to the whole soulmate thing? Maybe he found his.

I guess I need to push the feelings away for now, these feelings are clouding me and I can't let that happen when people are depending on me to be clear and ready to follow.

I was on my way to Dr. Banners lab when I saw Tony pointing something onto Bruce, something pointy, and Bruce exclaimed: "Ow!"

Does he not realize how dangerous that could he? Has he not seen what the Hulk had done to Harlem...I mean..I don't wanna be rude to Dr. Banner but it's really dangerous to take risks like that.

"Hey! Are you nuts?" I asked Tony, walking up to the two of them.

"Jury's out." Tony answered, looking in my eyes for one second before turning back to look at what Banner was doing.

"You really have got a lint on it, haven't you? What's your secret? Mellow jazz, bongo drums, huge bag of weed?" Tony asked Banner, he chose to remain silent.

I don't remember him being this annoying...maybe because he was sassing me this time. Usually he'd sass everyone else or just get angry at me, I think I'd like it better if he was angry. At least I know how to handle that.

As I've come to the realization that I need to take this seriously and keep my emotions out of this I spoke to him.

"Is everything a joke to you?"

"Funny things are."
He pointed at me with the little stick he poked Banner with.

"Threatening the safety of everyone on this ship isn't funny. No offense, doc." I softened my tone speaking to Banner, not because I was scared he'd get mad at me, I just wasn't irritated by him. I was irritated by Tony.