Chapter One - "Club Time!"

(by butterfliess)

Liam's POV

"Why?" I asked as Niall pulled me along to our bags. "Why are you so eager to go clubbing?"

He paused and let go of my hand, flipping around. "You know I love clubbing. Or do you? If you didn't, well, I love clubbing."

I raised an eyebrow as he dug through clothing. His voice said that he loved clubbing, but his eyes said something else that I couldn't yet quite put my finger on. Either way, I knew he was lying, but wanted to get to the bottom of it.

I shrugged and joined him, throwing clothes around the room. Before I got to the bathroom, he ran inside and laughed as he slammed the door shut. "Beat you. Again."

I chuckled. "Then I'm changing out here. Don't come out until I tell you that you can."

He said nothing, but I expected he heard me, and I stripped down in the corner for extra safety. Just in case he didn't hear me.

I pulled on a pair of grey somewhat-baggy somewhat-skinny jeans, my favourite jeans, and took my shirt off. Before putting a plaid shirt on I realized that my phone buzzed, and lunged for it. It was Louis, just saying hello. I typed back a short hello and dropped it on the bed, returning to the corner.

I also, on the way back, grabbed my white Chuck Taylor converse shoes. They were nice enough to wear clubbing.

Niall stepped out of the bathroom just as I was pulling on my shirt. I'd forgotten that I didn't have a shirt on and he stopped at the doorway mid-step, staring at me.

I picked up my plaid shirt from the floor and stood up, trying to ignore him. I couldn't though, and traced to where his eyes were staring. My abs? I mean, sure, I had pretty nice abs, but he didn't have to stare like a fangirl.

"Niall?" I asked and he stood up, instantly alert, like he broke out of a trance. "Everything okay?"

"Uh... Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine."

I shrugged and pulled on the shirt, fixing the buttons afterwards and fixing the way my shoes felt. "You ready?" He questioned.

I shook my head, walking into the bathroom. I stared into the mirror, ruffling my hair up a bit.

I made a beeline out of the bathroom and nodded. "I'm ready." I said as he shoved me out the door, laughing.

"Club Time!"