Chapter Fifteen - Jealousy

butterfliess

Liam's POV

"So, when are you gonna tell your dad?" I asked the next day at school, basically the first day we didn't seperate. Very few people seemed to notice. 

"Eh..." He sighed, shrugging. "I don't know."

"You're telling the school at the dance, are you not?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Then why don't you invite him inside and tell him along with the whole school? It'll be easier."

"How, exactly, Li?" He said, hands-on-hips.

I shrugged. "I don't know. Somehow, it'll be easier than telling him face-to-face."

As we passed people, walking in the schoolyard, girls begun to stare at Niall with seemingly love-struck faces. My previous smile faded into a jealous frown. Niall waved at some of them, while he ignored the others.

"Ahem." I scoffed, coughing fakely.

He looked over at me and grinned. "Aw, come on, Li. I don't like any of them. The only person I like is you." Lou ran up to us and joined us, walking beside me.

I bit my lower lip, eyes flaming a little in jealousy. "I know, but..."

"Li, are you jealous?" He giggled.

"Aw, Liam!" Lou squealed, then spotting Harry and pointing him out, his smile fading quickly.

Harry's POV

(WHAT'S THIS, BUTTERFLIESS?! HARRY'S POV?! yes >:D)

I sighed, rolling my eyes. Lou was honestly with them? I made my way over to them and grabbed his arm. "Lou, let's go."

He pulled away with a very angry expression. "No." He replied simply.

"Lou, come on. Let's leave these two whores alone."

Liam stepped forward, scoffing. "Excuse me, Harold Edward Styles?" 

He only used my full, proper name when he was angry. He tried to be intimidating, but I wasn't scared of him. 

He continued as I rolled my eyes again.

"Us? Whores? Excuse me, but we haven't dated every girl in the school. Plus ones half our age. Oh, and a few guys. If anyone, you're the whore here." 

I, leaving Lou, scoffed and left. I had nothing left to say to him. 

Both Niall and Liam were ripping Lou and I apart.

And to think Lou and I even dated for a while. Yeah, shocker, ain't it? No one knew that. We dated before Liam and Niall even started to like eachother. That's my reason for hating Niall; Lou started to turn to his side, and now he doesn't even talk to me anymore. 

I thought we had something special; that is, Lou and I did until Niall came along and started to be all buddy-buddy with him. Until Liam and Niall got together and Lou was actually happy for them. Apparently Zayn didn't mind either! 

Am I the only sane one around here...

Liam's POV

Harry was being such a bitch, yet I couldn't put my finger on why. I pushed it aside; it wasn't anything new. Harry was always a bitch.

"Let's leave... I don't ever want to see Harry again."

"You sound like his ex." Lou mocked.

I shoved him aside playfully. "Shut up, Lou. He's being a jerk."

"Yeah, he is, I know. He's always like that." He shrugged.

I spotted more and more girls waving at Niall. More jealously flamed inside of me. He laughed again. I narrowed my eyes and bit my lower lip; which he had saw quickly. I always did that when I was nervous or jealous.

"Li, stop! You've got no reason to be so jelly."

I shot a small, though nasty, look at the next girl that gave Niall a seductive smile. 

I wrapped my arm around his waist, eyes still narrowed, and pulled him closer. Just to let the girls know that Niall was mine, and only mine.

No one else could have him.