Chapter Ten - Movies & Kisses

(written by MrsNiallHoran :3)

-- Niall's POV --

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Yes, because that was exactly what I'd planned on doing." I replied sarcastically, smirking. "But the same goes for you. No checking out other guys - or girls for that matter. No checking out animals either! And no checking out inaminate objects!"

Liam laughed. "No inaminate objects? C'mon, that pencil's sexy!"

I tried to keep up my serious act, but failed miserably and laughed with him. He pulled me close and pressed a kiss to my forehead, then quickly pecked my lips. "I'm serious though." he said after a second. "I get jealous very easily."

I smiled. "Don't worry about it, Liam. You're all I want."

He pressed another light kiss to my cheek and then scurried off to class. I entered the classroom and chuckled as I sat down in my desk beside Zayn.

"What's so funny?" he asked, arching a brow. I continued chuckling and shook my head, telling him it was nothing.

The bell rang just as the teacher, Mrs. Tarien, entered the room. She went to stand at the front of the classroom and smiled at us brightly. She was everybody's favourite teacher due to her laid back, fun attitude. "Hello, class!" she called out cheerfully. We all called out happy hellos back. "We've officially finished this unit in health, so as a fun way to end it, I decided that today we'd watch a film." she announced. The entire class cheered loudly and she laughed. "Alright class, settle down. Could somebody go get a TV, please?"

Practically every hand in the room shot up. She picked two people and gave them the keys to the locked room where the TV's on their rolling stands were kept. We used them for videos like this. When the two people returned, she set it up and told us that the film we'd be watching was Lean On Me. I'd already seen it but it was a great film so I was excited. She popped the DVD in and sat in her desk as the person at the back of the classroom turned the lights off.

The bell rang for our next class an hour later, and so Mrs. Tarien told us that we'd finish watching it next day. We gathered our books and got up, and I was immediately welcomed by a pair of warm brown eyes the minute I left the room. I smiled. "Missed me?" I teased lightly.

"Yeah." Liam replied seriously. "How was class?"

"Awesome."

"Checked out any other guys?" he added on. This time it was his turn to tease and I smirked.

"Only the hot ones. Checked out any inaminate objects?"

He grinned. "Just the pencil."

We laughed in unison and Louis strode up to us with a big smile. "Hey, boys."

"Hey, Louis." Liam greeted. He glanced up at the clock on the wall. "Only two minutes left for the break... I should go. Bye, Lou." he then turned his eyes to me, eyes softening and his smile sweet. "Bye, love." he murmured softly, pulling me towards him and kissing my lips gently, this one longer than a peck but still too short for my liking, and then walked off down the hallway.

Lou raised both his eyebrows at me, grinning. "Niiiiaaaallllll!" he squealed like a little girl, hugging me so tightly that I couldn't breathe. "You're so cuuute together!" he cooed as I pushed away from him, groaning playfully.

Harry walked by, glaring at me coldly. "C'mon, Lou." he mumbled, grabbing Louis' wrist and dragging him off down the hall. I frowned.

I gotta find out what he's got against me.