Chapter Thirty-One - Isabelle?!

butterfliess

Liam's POV

"Hey, Niall," I said the next morning. "I'm going out for a walk. Do you wanna come?"

He paused and looked out the window. "Hell no."

"But I thought you loved snow." I protested, opening the door. 

"That ain't just snow. That's a fother-mucking blizzard."

"But it'll be nice after being cooped up here."

"Here's a hint for my answer; take the F out of way."

"There is no F in way..."

He smirked at me. I took a while to get what he just pulled me into.

"Hey!" I yelled, slapping him playfully. "Fine. Whatever. Bye."

I said and closed the door behind me. Just as I was walking down the steps, Niall came out after me, only he wasn't wearing a coat - scratch that, he wasn't even wearing a shirt - and he was in socks.

He planted his lips on mine for a brief second and pulled away, smiling, which made me smile. "Bye, LiLiboo." 

I blushed. "Bye, NiNibear." 

And he rushed back inside and shut the door. I ventured down the stairs and towards the school; it was the weekend, but I felt like going there for a short walk. I made it to the schoolyard and ran my fingers along the fence.

Suddenly, someone put a hand on my shoulder. I flipped around, smiling, expecting it to be Niall. It wasn't.

It was Isabelle.

"Isabelle?" I asked, smile fading. "What do you want." I said sharply. 

She was staring at me with seductive eyes and her lips were glossed. She kept on leaning closer to me until she was whispering in my ear. It freaked me out a little; what the hell was she doing? She knew Niall and I were together.

"Liam..." She whispered.

I pushed her away, but she kept her grip on my shoulders.

"What the fuck, Isabelle?!" 

"Don't play dumb, Liam, I know you want me."

"If you think that, then you're a fucking idiot." 

"Don't play games with me. I know you're lying." She said with a smirk. "Kiss me." She leaned in and I hesitated deeply, refusing to kiss her. Her lips got so close to my face I ended up falling to the ground because I was trying to back up.

She fell on top of me and I pushed her shoulders, trying to get her off of me.

"You know, Isabelle..." I said quietly, then my voice went much louder and I screamed, "You're a crazy bitch!" 

"I know, but you like crazy bitches, don't you? You're dating Niall."

"Fuck you, Isabelle. He's not a crazy bitch, and I swear if you say even just one more insult towards him I will knock your fucking teeth out. Other people may be afraid to hit a girl, but I sure as hell won't hesitate to put you in the hospital."

That put her at a loss for words, yet she continued and started to lean closer, seductively running her soft lips over my neck and jawline.

I pushed my head this way and that, refusing.

"Liam," She finally said, sitting up on my chest. The snow was leaking through my coat. "Stop fighting. You know you want to kiss me. I know you have ever since Niall and you saw me at the office."

"How would you know? I didn't even look at you."

"I could just tell."

"Or maybe you're just a fucking liar."

"Watch your language, mister." She smirked.

I shook my head. "You should watch what you're doing, Isabelle, and you should watch your mouth. I fucking swear, if you don't get the fuck off me, I will fucking put you in a coma!" I shouted at her, trying to use my feet and kick her off, but she held her grip.

Her lips ran over my jawline. I turned my head to the right and there was Niall. Even from far away, I could see the hurt in his beautiful eyes and the tears streaming down his face. He must have decided to go find me and join me, and he came to this crazy bitch trying to kiss me.

"Niall!" I shouted. Isabelle turned her head and stared at Niall with a evil smirk. That caught her off guard and I shoved her off of me, running to Niall. He started to run away from me and I ran until I was out of breath. I was gaining on him, and he rushed into our house and sprinted to the couch, sobbing.

"Liam, how could you!" He cried.

I started to cry now too. Seeing him upset made me upset.

"Niall, it's so cliche of me to say this, but It wasn't what it looked like! Trust me! I'd never cheat on you, I promise! That crazy bitch Isabelle just showed up behind me and knocked me to the ground! I swear!"

He paused. "Liam-" He begun, but I stopped him.

"I'd never cheat on you. I think she was trying to split us up, please believe me... I don't want to lose you! Not over something like this!" I pleaded, tears streaming down my face. "Please believe me..." 

He bit his lower lip and looked away, still a little bit of hurt in his eyes, but what hurt me the most was the unsure expression he had on his face.