Chapter Seven - "You complete me."

(butterfliess)

Liam's POV

I spun around on my heels in a slow circle and shook my head, biting my lower lip nervously. "Nevermind." I pushed it aside, stumbling into the bathroom. 

Niall followed me and, like in the movies, grabbed my shoulder which startled me and made me flip around. We locked eyes for a brief second until my gaze dropped.

I was afraid I'd get lost in his eyes if I stared any longer.

"Please tell me." He begged with soft, puppy-dog eyes.

I froze, thinking about what I should do. Just now I had realized - thankfully, Niall was a little too caught up in getting me to confess to notice - my heart was beating abnormally fast and my hands were shaking. What was I feeling? Friendship? Yes, of course, we're... best friends...

Love?

...I was beginning to believe so. 

No, Liam, my left mind forced. You can't just suddenly tell him you love him. It doesn't work like that, for god's sake Liam, pull it together!! 

My right mind fought back.

Liam, you need to tell him how you feel! He probably feels the same way since you've almost kissed two times!! He won't wait forever, Liam! Please, do pull it together and realize that you love him and almost always have. He's the only one that can make your life complete! 

That was an overwhelmingly true statement.

I took Niall's shoulders, breathed in heavily, and begun.

"Niall, you're my best friend. You're the most amazing person in the world. To some people, you're a mistake, but to me... I feel so different when I'm with you. Around normal people, I feel... Normal. Around you, I feel special." My lips curled into a smile and his did too.

I pulled him into a hug and wrapped my arms tightly around his waist, his curling around my neck. A tear started to roll down my cheek. "Please don't ever leave me. You're the only one that cares, and I don't know where I'd go if I didn't have you." I begged. 

He nodded. "I won't. Never ever."

"I honestly don't even know what I feel anymore. We're best friends, but maybe, just maybe... I want to be a little more than that... I'm so confused." I whined, still locked in the hug. I could almost feel his smile. "I sort of feel as if you're the missing puzzle peice I've finally found."

I started to cry a little more. He took my face in both hands and we locked eyes again; this time, I willingly got lost in them. After a few moments of intense silence, I broke it with a very hushed tone. 

 "You complete me."

(HAPPY, GUYS? HAPPY?!?!?!?)