Chapter Seventeen - Liliboo and Ninibear

butterfliess

Liam's POV

Belliboo? Nanaimo? Honestly? 

I sighed and rolled my eyes, shaking Niall awake. We weren't at the airport yet, but I didn't want him to sleep. It was already deathly quiet inside the car, and I wanted to talk to him.

His eyes fluttered open and he leaned up against me, smiling. "Are we at the airport?"

"No, not yet..." I admitted. 

He sighed. "Then why'd you wake me up?"

"Because... I'm lonely." 

He giggled. "Aw, Li! I'm awake now, it's okay."

That girl... 'Belliboo'... She started to get on my nerves already. Flirting with Niall like that... How dare she, even when she knew that we were together? It was obvious flirting. 

I started to worry a little... What if Niall fell in love with her? And we broke up? And we never spoke again and the whole relationship was called off and he started to hate me again and then my dad got out of prison and stole me away from all my other friends and...

No, Liam, you're overreacting too much. You always overreact! 

"Niall," I tried to smile. "Let's give eachother nicknames."

He gave me a funny look. "But we already have nicknames. Ni and Li."

"No... ones like Belliboo and Nanaimo... You've never given me cute nicknames like that, and we're dating. You two just started to actually talk seriously like, not even yesterday. I want a cute nickname."

"Li, stop being so jealous! I will figure out a cute nickname, but you have to stop."

"I know I have nothing to worry about, but I can't help but think you'll fall... You know... In love with her. And then I'll be history."

"You can't think like that. I love you and only you; we're just friends."

And we started to think of nicknames.

"Liliboo!!" Niall squealed. "Liliboo is your new nickname."

I laughed. "Yeah, yeah, sure... and what about... Ninibear?" 

"Yes!! Liliboo and Ninibear! Beautiful!" He said, wiping a fake tear from his eye.

Liliboo and Ninibear...