Chapter 10 - Bad Romance

Warning: Mature Audiences Only

"I want your loving and I want your revenge, 

You and me could write a bad romance.

I want your loving, all your love is revenge,

Caught in a bad romance."

Niccolo's POV

Niccolo's POV

Tino and I walked down the corridor and upon turning the corner we saw them. However, the scene before us was nowhere close to any of the scenarios in my mind. Sierra stood hunched over Simon, who was on his hands and knees upon the floor. His pants were unbuckled and his shirt was splattered with blood. Sierra had a rough grip of his hair which she used to lift his head, bringing his face up to meet hers. 

"You chose the wrong fucking woman to try and rape, Cabron (fucker)! I should fucking castrate you right here, right now!" She spoke to him through gritted teeth.

"Sierra?" I spoke softly to gain her attention. 

She looked up at us, her hand still had a firm grip on Simon's hair. She had a small cut upon her eyebrow and some light bruising around her cheekbone. It was obvious there was a struggle of some sort. She looked back at Simon, leaning further in, close to his ear.

"It's your lucky day, hijo de puta (son of a bitch)."  With that, she chucked his head down in a vicious manner before straightening her body. 

Her blouse was unbuttoned halfway, and the buttons of her jeans were undone. She fumbled with her jeans, buttoning them up, before fixing her blouse. I started taking slow steps in their direction. I wasn't sure how she would react or what was going through her mind. All I know is a woman who has been assaulted needs to be approached calmly and cautiously. Her head snapped up, meeting my eyes. Her pupils were dilated and glazed over, yet she composed herself in a steady manner.