Chapter 15 - Hiding

Warning: Mature Audiences Only

Niccolo's POV

I parked my car in my usual spot outside the pub, Elena hopping out before the car came to a complete stop. She stood waiting for me as I exited then locked the car. 

"Out of all the places you could have chosen, you choose the pub?" I commented as I stood beside her. 

"It was central for everyone." She shrugged her shoulders. 

"And who is everyone?" I watched her shuffling on her feet as I raised a brow.

"I don't know, Niccolo. Everyone." She started walking away from me as I narrowed my eyes on her. 

I followed, stopping next to her as she scanned the outside of the pub. 

"Who are you looking for?" I pulled out my phone to look at the time. 

"Sierra. She texted that she was already here but would be waiting outside for me." 

I placed my phone back as I started searching the crowds. 

"Oh, there she is." I heard Elena exclaim, her body turned to my left side. 

I followed her gaze, pinpointing Sierra leaning against the wall just to the side of the building. She was wearing a simple delicate white dress, with the sheer fabric landing just below her midthigh. She had on a pair of loosely fitting black ankle boots and a black leather jacket to finish off her hoyden look for the evening. I could see her speaking but the crowds of bodies covered whoever was in front of her.

I stepped to the side, following Elena as she made her way towards her, that's when I saw it. One of my bouncers were on a smoke break, sweet-talking Sierra with their free hand leaning inches from her face against the wall. He said something that caused her to laugh, filtering her hand through her curly brown hair that looked fuller tonight. As she grabbed the top parts of her hair to pull to the side, her gaze turned and our eyes met. She had that gorgeous smile spread across her voluptuous lips, a smile that I didn't give her this time.