Chapter 11 - Lack of Afterglow

Sierra's POV

Dios mío (Oh my God), what have I done? I stood up straight, my hand went to cover my mouth. I could hear him behind me putting his clothes back onto his sinfully tempting body. I couldn't move. I started this, I wanted this. At that moment, I wanted it. Now, I don't know what I want or where to even go from here. Yet, given half the chance, I know I would do it all over again. I'm supposed to be planning Dominic De Luca's demise, instead, here I am fucking his son on a pool table. Dear God, Sierra, where did you go wrong?

I noticed my jeans on the floor beside my feet. I crouched down to pick them up, slipping them on. I don't know where my panties were and I don't care right now. All I know is I need to get out of here. I buttoned up the top of my jeans, prepping myself for the fact that I need to turn around in order to locate my bra and blouse. Heck, I'm willing to leave the bra behind too. I took a couple of deep breathes, gearing myself up to face him. My father would be so livid with me if he knew my acts of the night.

Before I managed to convince myself to turn around, I felt his arms reach on either side of me. He caged me in between his chiseled body and the pool table, his hands resting on the edge of the table. I could feel his hot breath on the side of my neck, the heat from his body emanating from behind and starting a white flamed disaster within me. I closed my eyes and pulled my lips inwards, between my teeth, as I felt his lips touch my skin. Without warning, I sensed my body lean into him and my neck tilting to the side. He groaned with his lips pulling at my skin. His right hand left the table and traveled from my waist up, finding its way to my chest. The instant I felt his hand encase my breast I realized I was still bare. It was like a shockwave to my system.

My eyes snapped open, my head straightened itself, and my hand gripped his wrist to stop his movements. I pushed on his arm to free me from his hold, which he didn't fight. I frantically searched for my blouse. I need to get out of here. I found my bra hanging off one of the bar stools. I grabbed it, slipping it on while I located my blouse.

"Sierra?" I heard him call out to me, confused by my reaction.

I ignored him, found and pulled on my blouse. His hand gently circled itself around my arm. He turned me around to look at him.

"What's wrong?" He narrowed his eyes on me.

I opened my mouth to say something, anything, but it was futile. I blinked back the stinging in my eyes, pulling my arm from his grip. I shook my head, walking away from him. He followed me, concern filling his face causing me to turn around, holding my arm out to stop him.

"Don't. Just don't." I whispered.

"I need to get out of here," I said, more to myself than to him.

With that, I turned on my heel and ran. I fucking bolted out of that bar, my blouse completely unbuttoned and hanging loose. I could hear him calling out for me, pleading with me to stop. I ran down the street, turning a few corners for a while before finally stopping. I buttoned up my blouse, thinking of my next decision. I have no car. I'm too far from my apartment to walk and I left my bag in the lockers at The Pheonix. Fuck.

I pulled out my phone, clicking on a number in my phonebook. I placed the phone to my ear, hearing the ringing tones on the other side. After a couple of seconds, they picked up.

"Sierra? What's up, darling?"

"Can... Can you come to fetch me?" My voice was cracking.

"Sierra, what's wrong?"

"Please..." I pleaded. "Please, just come and fetch me." I heard them sigh on the line.

"Fine. Where are you? At work?"