Blue Eyes

I walk back into the room Bella gave me after my shower and I see that she and Alessandro are laying down on the bed playing. I sit down and Alessandro crawls over to me I pick him up and cradle him into my chest. Bella rises and puts her coat on and grabs her bag I look at her confused.

"Where are you going?" I ask rising from the bed.

"I'm going to collect your belongings and talk to Emilio and Enzio about some things I won't be long and you'll have to look after Alessandro as the nanny isn't here today," She says and then walks out the door.

A few minutes later Alessandro becomes fussy and cries a little so I leave the room and walk to the stairs. I take each one slowly as I cradle him to my chest and once I reach the bottom I walk to the kitchen. I begin to make him a bottle when someone walks into the kitchen I turn quickly ready to attack if I need to but I see that its Dante.

"Don't do that I was ready to stab you or worse," I say as I take in a deep breath.

"I'm sure I would have been able to defend myself against a little thing like you," He says with a laugh.

"I'd like to see you try I pack a mean punch you know," I say with a smile. I sit down at the kitchen counter and I feed Alessandro his bottle whilst Dante makes himself a coffee.

He joins us at the kitchen table and we sit in silence as I feed Alessandro. Once he's done I get up and put the bottle away and he begins to wriggle in my arms I put him down and he runs around the counter and in to Dante's arms.

I watch as he cradles him to his chest this big bad mafia man who's been a made man since he was fifteen becomes undone and I can see that he would do anything for that little boy and that speaks volumes. He looks up at me and I can't help but smile.

"Your good with him," I say and he looks up at me I watch as his blue eyes sparkle.

It's as if somethings burning behind them and it both excites and scares me at the same time. Suddenly the moment is ruined when Bella walks in bags in hand and she also has a split lip. I run over to her side and I pull a chair out for her I also grab a cloth for her lip. I watch as Dante exits the kitchen both phone and Alessandro in hand.

"What the hell happened Bella? Please tell me Emilio did not do that you are six months pregnant for god sake," I say now raising my voice.

"Lets just say Emilio wasn't happy that your saying here with me he started shouting that we were trying to make him look like a fool and that he will force you to marry Gio he says if I could do it so could you and when I began to argue with him about it this is what happened there will definitely be a war now when Luca sees this," She says whilst holding the cloth to her lip.

A few minutes later we hear Luca's booming voice he then enters the kitchen and when he sees Bella's face he storms out again. She follows after him whilst Dante walks in and hand's me Alessandro before following after them. He yawns and I decide to take him upstairs away from the shouting so he can have a nap.

Once we get to my room I put the TV on for him and a few minutes later he falls fast asleep. My own eyes begin to feel droopy and I close them as sleep takes over.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!