Red

As I and Asmara look through the magazines that were left by my wedding planner the front door bursts open and in walks Dante Luca and Fedele. They look dirty and sweaty and it's then I see the blood drip from Dante's neck. I rise and rush to his side I find myself instantly worried about him and I quickly inspect his neck and Asmara inspects the other two Ricci men.

"What happened Dante?" I ask and he just smirks at me.

"Worrying about me already Bambino?" He says making me blush.

I take his hand and I walk into the kitchen I tell him to sit on one of the chairs and I wet a cloth. I then walk back over to Dante and I begin to wipe the blood from a small cut on his neck. The blood has covered his white shirt and its even visible on his dark grey suit I let out a small sigh as I realize I will probably do this a lot over the years that I am to be married to Dante.

"What you thinking about my Aryana," Dante asks wrapping his arms around me.

"I've just realized I will probably have to do this a lot over the years that were to be married,"

"I will try and keep this side of it away from you as much as possible that is all I can promise," He says rising from his seat.

Dante exits the kitchen and I simply stand there and watch him walk away. I walk back to the kitchen sink and I rinse off the cloth whilst thinking about what Dante said to me. He will try to keep his work and what he does away from me as much as possible but we both know that Isn't true he can't protect me from a life we will both have to live.

I drop the cloth and I turn around and walk out of the kitchen as I pass by the front room I keep my head held high and I turn to look in the front room. There I see Asmara with Alessandro shes playing with him and his little toy Bella is also there and she is cleaning up Luca's shoulder as it is also bleeding something I didn't notice earlier. They all look at me but I just avert my gaze and I slowly take the stairs one at a time and by the time I reach the top, my mind is made up.

I enter Dante's room and I hear the shower running I walk to the bathroom and I see he is in fact showering. I watch as red blood drips from the small cut on his neck and as it disappears into the drain Dante catches my gaze. "I accept everything you do after all I should be used to it and I promise I will also look after you just like you look after me especially after every job you have to do and I also look forward to growing with you and being the wife you need," I say and then I collect Dante's bloodstained clothes and I exit the bathroom.

I then leave the room and I walk downstairs past everyone once again I walk back into the kitchen and I begin to scrub the blood from Dante's clothes and once that's done I put them on a special wash so I don't ruin his Armani suit and then I get myself a cup of green tea and I exit the kitchen through the door to the rear and I sit down at the table that's outback. A breeze rushes past me and I feel a shiver run through me but it isn't the wind goosebumps erupt over my skin as a weird feeling begins to run through me.

I begin to look around me sure that something or someone is watching me but there's nothing so I walk back into the kitchen and lock the door behind me. I finish my tea and then walk to my room to get ready for dinner because my hair is all disheveled and I look a mess I also notice some blood spots on my white Ralph Lauren polo which makes me throw my head back in aggravation knowing it's going to be a nightmare trying to get it out.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!