Buon Compleanno

I walk inside and up to my room, I hang up my dress and place my shoes inside my closet. I then sit on my bed and look out my window something I find myself doing a lot recently. My phone alerts me of an incoming notification and I see that it is Instagram another one of my escapes. I don't have any people on there that I'd class as friends but I do have some followers most of the things I look at are travel accounts.

I look at all the places that I want to visit and I also look at animals because how can a cute puppy not cheer you up? As I am scrolling through my phone someone knocks on my door and I turn to see the door open and Dante enter. "I did knock Angelo but you didn't answer I just came up to see if you were alright Bella told me what happened today at the store,"

"I am fine I just wish he would leave me alone,"

"He will soon Aryana I promise one way or another he will now why don't you get ready your party is at eight o'clock and then I have a surprise for you later,"

"Okay thank you," I say in response and he turns and leaves.

I walk into my bathroom and I turn the shower on. I then connect my phone to my wireless speaker that I have in the bathroom and I press play on a playlist I made years ago. I called it my eighteenth playlist and I laugh out loud as the first song plays its a little mix song called woman like me. It's one I haven't listened to in ages as I don't bother with music anymore but as I climb into the shower and begin to wash my hair I find myself singing along.

Once I am done washing my hair I shave my legs and underarms to make sure they are smooth and then I exfoliate my skin to make sure that I get rid of any dead skin I pay extra attention to my legs so that they will look shiny and amazing for tonight . Once that is done I exit the shower and wrap my 100% cotton towel around me and I feel a thousand times better. My playlist ends with neon jungles song Trouble and once it cuts off I disconnect my phone and walk into my room.

I slip on my new underwear Savage X Fenty by Rihanna and it is a deep red that matches my dress. It's lace and see-through and I love it I then take my dress out of the bag and slip it on I tie the material tight at the waist and it is doing wonders for my figure next on goes the heels and once I zip them up at the back I then walk over to my floor length mirror. I do a complete 360 and as it shimmers and shines with the light I fall in love with it even more.

Someone knocks on my door and I walk over to it and open it wide. There on the other side is Bella in a black floor-length gown and Angelina in a pale pink off the shoulder dress and they both look stunning. They also have another lady with them and I look at them all confused. "What is wrong? Who is this?" I ask.

"This is Madelene she is here to do your makeup and hair you didn't think we would let you do it all yourself did you and by the way you look gorgeous," Bella says.

I open the door wider and let them come in. I then walk to my vanity and I sit down. Madelene turns me away from the mirror and towards Bella and Angelina who both have already had there makeup and hair done and they both watch as Madelene gets to work. I sit there for about two hours as she blow drys my hair and then curls it and puts it in an updo bun. She then works on my face for about another hour and once she is done she turns me around and a breath escapes me. I look absolutely beautiful my hair is all curled into a bun with diamonte pins holding it in place.

My eyes have been giving a smokey look with winged liner and then coated in sparkling red eyeshadow along with a set of wispy lashes. My contour has been done to perfection making my cheekbones defined and my highlighter is making me simply glow even my lips that are now ruby red look bigger and I turn to Madelene and hug her whilst whispering a thank you. "It is no bother Aryana it was my pleasure I will see you for the wedding," She says before leaving.

I had no idea she was doing the hair and makeup for the wedding but after seeing her work I am thankful that she is I turn to Bella and Angelina and they are both smiling at me. They rise from the bed and the three of us lock arms we then walk out to the staircase and begin the descent. As I walk down a pang of sadness hits me in the gut because my other sister Gianna is missing this when she should be here by my side. I tried calling today and no one would answer the phones at our house I know even if they did Emilio wouldn't let me talk to Gianna anyway.

I put the thought to the back of my mind as guests begin to notice me. When they all start to sing happy birthday a blush comes to my cheeks. I see Dante standing in the crowd his eyes raking over my body when they reach my my face I see his eyes are burning with lust. He places his drink down and he walks towards me he then takes my hand and walks us through the house into the dining room where dinner begins.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!