Rabbia

Dante's POV
After me and my brother Luca finish talking with the security to make sure the hospital wing that Bella is on is to be secure and protected 24/7 we head to the elevator.

We ride up to the floor that Bella is on and I feel anxious the whole ride up. My stomach is twisting and I just don't understand why. The feeling is making me want to see Aryana even more and as soon as the doors to the elevator open I find myself walking fast to the room that Bella is in. I practically push Luca out of my way when I reach the door and when I open it all I see on the other side is Bella.

She's hooked up to various machines and she's scrunching her face up in pain but that's not what concerns me. What concerns me is the fact that Aryana isn't here. I turn to look at Luca and I can see the confusion on his face that must match my own. He walks to Bella's bedside and she opens her eyes to look at us both.

I don't need her to tell me that Aryana is gone I can see it in her eyes. It's evident and when she looks away from us and rests her head on the pillow as tears rolls down her cheeks I feel my blood begin to boil. It feels as if it's too hot for my body and I just need to hit something repeatedly to control my anger. I feel a hand wrap around my shoulder and I open my eyes to see Luca standing there with pity in his eyes.

"Let me talk to Bella just stay calm okay?" He says and I nod before exiting the room.

I slam the door behind me and I turn and punch my fist into the wall. I rest my head against the cool wall to try and calm my beating heart at the thought of Aryana being harmed. I don't understand why she isn't in that room I mean if something was wrong she could of alerted me surely. I turn and sit on the seats that are provided at the hospital and I pull my phone out.

I dial Fedele and Lorenzo and I tell them to get here ASAP along with a few of our soldiers. The door opens as I hang up and I know by the look on Luca's face that I'm not going to like what's about to come out of his mouth. He sits down beside me and he turns to look at me.

"She left Fratello, I'm so sorry," Luca says and I'm up and out of my seat in an instant.

"Why didn't Bella let us know? She could have texted us did something but instead she just let her leave," I say venom evident in my voice.

Luca stands to face me and I watch as all emotion leaves his face. I can see the murderous look in his eyes and I know instantly not to push him. "It's not my wife's fault and Incase you have forgotten she is busy giving birth to my daughter, Now all we know is that Aryana left to save Gianna so we will try and track her from the hospital you go with Fedele and Lorenzo and have a look about the city and I will try and do as much as I can from here," He says and I simply nod.

The elevator opens in that moment and I see Fedele and Lorenzo step out with our soldiers. I instantly walk to the elevator and I tell Fedele and Lorenzo to follow me. We go down to the underground parking and I get into Luca's BMW. I race of and into the city and we begin to look around the streets. I try to think of places Aryana has told me about places that she has spent time or even somewhere special that she likes but I come up with nothing.

Fedele is busy trying to track Aryana's phone but he's come up empty. It's turned off and I have to say she's being smart about this. We decide to head back to the house so Fedele can start hacking into hospital cameras to see if we can track her that way. I race towards the house and half an hour later I'm driving up the path to the house. We all exit the car and as we walk inside the house my phone signals a message.

I pull it out of my pocket and I tell the others to go ahead and start searching. I see the message is from an unknown number and when I open it I see it's a photo. My heart starts to beat rapidly and as it downloads I feel my hand crush the phone. Finally it pops up on to my screen and it takes everything in me not to smash my phone into a million pieces. There on the picture is Aryana.

She is tied and bound and it looks like she is in some sort of cell. She's got blood running down her face from a cut to her head and her bottom lip is all swollen. She's sitting beside Gianna who is caked in dirt and blood. A foreign feeling spreads through me a feeling that I have never felt before and that feeling is fear.

I am frightened incase Aryana gets taken from me. I am frightened incase she gets tortured and used and that scares the shit out of me. I look at the ceiling as I let out a roar making everyone run into the hall. As I look at the ceiling I pray to the gods that are listening and I ask them to protect her I also promise that I'll kill that bastard once and for all.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!