Nightmares

A scream rips from me as another contraction hits me. I grip the metal frame that's on the bed as I push once more. I feel like my body is splitting in half as pain pulsates through me. Another contraction hits me and the doctor tells me to push once again. I feel sweat drip down my back and down my forehead and I try my best to push with everything I have left in me.

Suddenly I feel my baby come out and I lay my head back and I take in deep breaths. The doctor places her onto my chest and I look at her. She has beautiful dark hair like her father and she is so tiny. She wraps her tiny hand around my finger and I look at her with teary eyes. She's so beautiful and I feel this instant connection and love.

The door opens suddenly and there stands Gio. His neck is torn open and blood oozes from his wounds. He smirks at me and he walks towards me and he grabs my daughter from my arms and I let out a blood-curdling scream. I look around for Dante or the doctor but there's no one in the room but me and him.

He leaves with my daughter in his arms as I cry out for her. I try to get up but it's like my body is cemented to the bed. Suddenly someone shakes me and I rise quickly. I look around and I see that I'm in our room I'm beside Dante. I wipe my tear-stained cheeks as I take in a breath. I instantly feel my stomach and I see that I'm still pregnant it was a dream.

"Are you okay?" He asks quickly.

"I'm fine it was just a bad dream," I say as shivers now wrack my body.

Dante pulls me into his chest and he whispers soothing words into my ear. We lay back down and he rubs my back gently. "You want to tell me what happened when you were with him Aryana?" He whispers and I nod.

"I'm just going to start from the beginning Dante," I say and he nods.

"I had to leave far too much had happened and it was all my fault your father dying Gio coming after everyone it was all my fault and then he took my baby sister I couldn't do anything and I knew you weren't any closer to finding him even though you said you were," I say.

"So when Bella went into labour it was the perfect opportunity I left and Gio soon found me he knocked me out and then I woke up in a cell with Gianna she told me what he did and I knew I had to get her out of there so I traded myself for her," I say my voice thick with emotion.

"You don't have to continue," Dante says.

"I have to I need to get it all out now because I don't want to talk about it after today," I say now sounding a little stronger.

"So he let Gianna go as long as I agreed to be his weeks past and I wouldn't eat or drink he got annoyed at that but I didn't care I wished for death especially after being in that dirty cell for so long then I started to get sick that's when I seen Miriam turned out I was pregnant and I thought things were going to get worse but no he loved that I was having a baby because he couldn't have kids so it was perfect for him he was going to pretend my baby was his and he thought we were going to raise her together," I whisper.

"So how did you get away?" Dante says voice full of curiosity.

"Well basically he said he would get the best doctors for me and my baby and that I could be moved to a room in the house I would also get to go outside once a week and he would treat me good if I agreed to be his I thought about it for days I didn't want to agree but I had no choice I thought I was going to be stuck there to give birth by myself so I agreed to be his," I say and, I can see the look of utter anger that crosses Dante's features.

"I had no choice I had to agree but I made my own terms I wasn't to sleep with him he wasn't even to touch me he wasn't happy but I told him I had to come to terms with the fact that I was going to be with him he agreed but it was only going to be until I gave birth I wished every day to be rescued and when Miriam told me you were coming for me I felt so relieved but during my scan, that day he had put his hand on my stomach and, I gave him a sour look, " I trail off slightly before continuing.

"I then got up and, left he came back after Miriam left and he told me he would take our daughter away when she was born and, he would kill me he then got on top of me and he tried to force himself on me so I killed him I stabbed him repeatedly in the neck with a broken piece of vase I then quickly left and, I got Enzio and, we exited through the tunnel that led to the woods and, that's how I came across you," I say now feeling exhausted once again after explaining everything.

"I just wish that I could bring him back to life so I could kill him all over again I'm sorry I didn't find you sooner Aryana just know I'll never forgive myself," He says and, I can see the guilt in his eyes. I place my hand on his cheek and his eyes stare deep into mine.

"I don't blame you for a thing it was my fault I shouldn't have run away it happened and, now it's over now we have to move on for our daughter's sake I love you Dante and I won't let him ruin anything anymore okay?" I whisper.

"I love you too Aryana and, our daughter," He says whilst placing his hand on my stomach.

We lay down and he wraps his arm around me and I place my head onto his chest so I can listen to his heartbeat. He kisses my head and we just lay there like that and talk for the rest of the night because I couldn't sleep after that nightmare.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!