Screams

I lay beside Bella on top of the bed as she cries for the loss of her father-in-law. I also cry because I know this is all my fault all because I was promised to a psychotic man who won't leave me alone. I look at the clock and I see it reads 7 am which means the men have been out all night trying to seek the vengeance and blood they need to help heal their souls.

I decide to rise from the bed once Bella is asleep because I know to try to get some sleep is pointless. I walk to the window and I sit on a chair and just look out at the perfectly landscaped gardens that are now covered with light dustings of snow. I close my eyes for a second all I see is blood everywhere how it covered my body and the ground around me.

How Alonzo's eye looked so distant as his soul left his body. I see the blood wash from my body and disappear down the drain as I attempted to wash and I wish my thoughts could disappear just like the blood did. I open my eyes again when I hear a blood-curdling scream and my heart begins to thump and my chest begins to tighten thinking that Gio has come back yet again.

I quickly rise from the chair and I open the door to my room and run downstairs it is then I realize there is no intruder it is just Asmara. She is holding onto Alonzo's suit jacket that he was wearing when he was shot as I see the blood staining it. She is rocking back and forth on the floor as tears stream down her cheeks and land onto the jacket and my heart shatters in my chest. This woman was married to that man for years he was her soulmate he recently retired from the business and handed the reins to Luca so he could spend more time with his wife and family and yet it was ripped away from him.

I walk towards her and I fall to the floor on my knees I don't hug her right away too scared incase she blames me but instead it is she who reaches out for me and wraps her arms around my neck. As I cuddle into her she begins to let out huge sobs and screams as well as thrashing around and I try to keep her calm and hold onto her but it's pointless as her emotions become out of control I shout for help knowing she needs a doctor so she can have a sedative to help her.

Suddenly the front door to the house opens and in walks the four Ricci men. They pause when they see us sitting on the floor both crying as I try to keep their mother calm but suddenly they are surrounding us and they're taking Asmara from my arms. Luca rushes down a hall with her in his arms as she continues to scream and cry. I know they usually have a doctor nearby always so I am glad she will be seen quickly as she can't go on like that she will end up hurting herself and I don't know if these four men could handle that as well as what else has happened and is currently still going on.

Dante extends his hand to me and I take it and rise from the floor. He then begins to walk up the stairs to the hall that I am still unfamiliar with as I haven't been to this house before. He walks right to the bottom of the hall and enters a room he then lets go of my hand and he begins to undress. I quickly turn around and look at the wall that has now become very interesting all of a sudden. I look around the room and its quite similar to his room at home its all dark furnishing and dark floors no photos on the walls or decorations its just simply plain as if it's not lived in.

"Why are you hiding now it's not as if you haven't seen me naked before?" He says in a dark voice and I simply ignore him.

"What did you want me for?" Is all I say before turning around.

I see that he now has a towel around his waist and I let out a breath. "I wanted to talk to you because we will be getting married tomorrow we simply cannot wait any longer so get everything ready it's at two o'clock," He says before walking to the bathroom and shutting the door behind him.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!