incinta

I awake slowly to someone tapping my shoulder. I open my eyes and I look around the small medical room. I then lock eyes with the doctor and she smiles at me gently. "I'm sorry to wake you Aryana but you've been asleep for a couple of hours and, I've just received your results so I thought you'd want to know what's going on with you,"

I nod and she sits on the chair beside me. "Well Aryana I was right your pregnant and it looks like you have Hyperemesis Gravidarum it basically means your suffering from severe morning sickness," She says and I can feel my eyes water once again.

My hands fall to my stomach and I let out a sob. Dante will never know that I'm pregnant he will probably never meet his child and it's all my fault because I ran away. The doctor takes my hand and she tells me to calm down. "It will be okay Aryana you just have to keep calm for your sake as well as your baby's," She says.

"WHAT?!" Gio's voice booms and I turn to see him standing there with the curtain pulled back. I feel my spine begin to tingle and a shiver runs through my body. I feel sweat run down my brow and I feel like I'm about to be sick. "Have you got a bowl or a trash can because I'm going to be sick," I rush out and the doctor quickly gives me a small bowl.

I empty the contents of my stomach into the bowl and once I'm done the doctor takes it away. A cold cloth is placed onto my forehead and I open my eyes to see Gio standing over me. He's holding the cloth to my head and my stomach begins to churn once again.

"È vero dottore, è incinta?" Gio asks the doctor if I am indeed pregnant and she nods her head.

I look at him and it's like something passes through his eyes. His shoulders are haunched and his head lowers. "So Aryana I brought a Doppler with me to try and, see if I can find the baby's heartbeat we might not as I think your only about twelve weeks along but we can try if you like?" I look at Gio and then back to the doctor. I nod my head and she retrieves the Doppler and some Gel.

She rolls my dirty torn T-shirt up and she places the Gel onto my stomach. She then begins to move the Doppler over my stomach but minutes pass and we hear nothing. I don't look to my right because I don't want to look at Gio's evil gaze right now. Not whilst the doctor is trying to trace mine and Dante's baby's heartbeat.

A tear slides down my cheek because we still haven't heard anything. Just as I give up all hope a strong galloping resonates through the room. I open my eyes and I look at the doctor she smiles at me and she lets me listen to it for a couple of minutes before pulling the Doppler away. She wipes the Gel off my stomach and she then begins to get an injection ready for me.

She then walks over and cleans a spot on my arm before giving me the injection. "This injection is for the sickness it should help relieve your symptoms now I'm going to put you on another set of fluids because your still dehydrated but apart from that try to get some sleep you need to rest," The doctor says and I just whisper a thank you.

She dims the bright lights after putting me on more fluids and then she exits the room. I don't look at Gio I can't bare to because I'll probably be sick again. I can only imagine the sick things that's running through his mind probably ways to torture me and my unborn child.

"Do you want that Bambino?" He asks surprising me. I turn to look at him and his face is blank. There is no emotion on his features at all.

"Of course I want my child," I say with a strong voice. I only just found out but I love my unborn baby already. I will also protect my child no matter what and I know I have to stop fighting Gio because every time I do I'm putting my child at risk. I'm very lucky to still be pregnant after the beating I took along with this sickness and dehydration.

"Then I will allow you to keep it but you have to stop fighting me you need to be mine and you need to stop resisting you will also raise the child to be mine because I can't have children so this all works into my plan perfectly la mia dolce Aryana," He says and I look at him with disgust.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!