Saviour

I traded myself for Gianna's life. I told Gio I would do as he asked as long as he let Gianna be free. He also had to drop her at the Ricci mansion because that's the only way she would get the medical attention and protection she needed. I've been here for a week and it's been a week of hell.

Gio comes to my cell everyday and he asks the same thing. Will I be his willingly? And I always say no. I can't be with him why doesn't he understand that. If I didn't want to marry him in the beginning before this nightmare started then I sure as hell won't want to marry him now. Because now I despise him, now I hate him and every time I see him I picture myself slitting his throat.

He isn't treating me like Gianna god no he has been getting meals delivered to me three times a day along with water. He also had a mattress put in here with blankets and all I did was tear them to shreds because that sick bastard damaged my sister for life just to punish me yet he wants me to have these little luxuries I don't think so.

I've also been sick for the last two days and it's taking its toll on me. My head is heavy and my lips are dry from being to dehydrated I feel horrible but I won't beg to see a doctor or complain I deserve this. I deserve for all of this to happen because people have died because of me. They have been tortured and they have been punished because of me and I deserve this and with every passing day a little bit of my soul rests known I have payed for the suffering of other's.

The door opens and in walks Gio. He trails a chair behind him and he places it in front of me and he sits down. I sit up from the cold hard ground and I stare into his cold black eyes. There isn't a flicker of guilt or emotion just lust evil and laughter and I want to punch him in the face. "You have become very awkward Aryana why aren't you eating?" He says in that voice of his. The one I hate.

"I don't want to eat the sooner I die the better so I can get away from you!" I say my voice becoming louder.

He grabs my hair and he pulls my face towards his. He then slaps me hard making my head jerk to the side. I fall to the floor and blood drips from my  mouth. I wipe it away with the back of my hand and I groan out loudly. I bit into the side of my mouth when I hit the floor and it's aching. I turn to face Gio but all he does is smirk at me making me furious.

I rise quickly and I spit into his face. Blood and spit drips down his face and a smile comes to my lips. He wipes his face with his hanker chief and I get up from the floor and I run to the door. I open it but I don't get far I feel a hand wrap into my hair and I'm dragged back into the room. Gio punches me into the face and I can feel my eye swell already.

I fall to the floor and he kicks me into the rib cage and pain shoots through my side. He kicks me a few more times and then he leans down to whisper in my ear. "You will forever be mine Aryana and, the more you fight it the more I will hurt you," He whispers.

He exits the room and I crawl over to the mattress. I lay down and I try to take in small breaths to stop the agonising pain that is in my side but it's no good. I know he must have damaged my ribs because the pain won't subside. As I lay there with tears and blood leaking from my body I pray for Dante to find me.

I need him, to come and to rescue me because if I stay here any longer I will either die at the hands of Gio or I will die at the hands of myself because it's only going to get worse. Eventually he will want my body and I will never give it to him willingly. I cover myself with my small blanket and I close my eyes. I feel myself slip under once again to the darkness and I'm thankful for it.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!
I'm sorry I haven't updated for a couple of days I've been really busy and a lots has been going on also If any of you has any feedback for me please don't hesitate to comment. Also how would you like to end this story? Let me know your ideas.