casa

Dante carries me the whole way back to the car. I try to protest but he won't allow me to walk he says he isn't going to put me down or let me go ever again and I cry even more at his sweet words. The whole way through the woods my heart still skipped uncontrollably incase Gio's men caught up to us.

So when we got to the waiting SUV's and we got inside I let out a huge breath. We take off and Dante makes me sit on his lap. He leans his head into my shoulder whilst holding my hand and rubbing my back with his other. I just shut my eyes and I listen to his heartbeat. I also take in his scent and everything about him because I have missed him so much.

It's then I remember what Miriam said. She knew Dante was coming to get me and I pull away to look at him. "Is Miriam okay?" I ask.

"She's fine I only threatened her to get your location luckily she wanted to help she wanted you out of there as much as I did she has taken quite a liking to you," He says with a smile.

I smile back but his smile soon turns into a frown. He places his hand on my stomach and it's then I realise why his mood has changed. He obviously knows about the baby if he found Miriam and it's clear he's unhappy about something.

"You can tell me the truth I do know your pregnant I just need to know who the father is it won't change anything I promise?" He says and I look at him through new eyes.

This man is basically saying he wouldn't care if my baby wasn't his. He would love her even if she was that monsters and it makes me love him even more. I'm just grateful that the life I'm growing inside me is all me and Dante's she is nothing of that monsters and I thank god for that every day.

I place my hand over Dante's and I look him in the eyes. "This baby is yours Dante I promise the baby is also a girl you have a daughter," I say and his eyes light with love.

He looks at my still small bump and he smiles so widely he looks absolutely breathtakingly handsome. He pulls me into his chest and he lets out a laugh. "Fuck I have a daughter," He whispers and tears roll down my cheeks.

"I never thought you'd know I thought I was going to be stuck there forever Dante," I sob and he rubs my back.

"How did you get away?" He asks.

"That's a long story and I'm sure we can get to it later all you need to know is that he is dead and I'm glad," I say and he looks at me with concern.

He just nods and he lets me lay on his chest whilst we ride home. A while later we get to the large gates of the Ricci mansion the same ones that I tried to climb all those months ago. We soon drive up the long driveway and when we reach the mansion I suddenly feel exhausted. I exit the car with Dante and the doors to the house open and there stands Asmara, Bella, Angelina, and Gianna.

I run towards them and they all wrap their arms around me. There are tears and various emotional words shared and by the time I'm done I'm even more exhausted. Dante soon comes and he picks me up he then carries me upstairs whilst telling everyone that I need to rest. I'm glad because I couldn't take much more as I feel like I'm about to pass out.

We get to our room and I take everything in. The room is exactly the same and when Dante places me on the bed I feel the tears roll down my cheeks once again. Dante sits beside me and he wipes the tears away and kisses my cheek. "Would you like me to run you a bath?" I nod and he gets up and walks to the en-suite.

I rise and I walk to our closest. I retrieve one of Dante's shirts and a towel and I then strip off my dirty bloodied and muddy clothes and walk to the bathroom. Dante turns the water off after adding some bath salts and when he turns to me his eyes heat when he looks at my now naked body. "Would you like me to stay or leave Bambino?" He whispers.

"Stay please I'd also like it if you could join me?" I say and he nods. He strips off and then he takes my hand in his and we get into the hot water. He sits behind me and he moulds me to his front. He then wraps his arms around my waist and I lean my head back on to his shoulder. He kisses my neck and a shiver runs through me. "I love you, Dante," I whisper.

"I love you too Aryana," He whispers back and I could listen to him say that over and over again every single minute for the rest of my life.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!