Yours Forever

Dante slowly crawls over my body before caging me in with his strong arms. He then leans down to my neck and he gently sinks his perfect teeth into the flesh there before kissing it better. He then makes his way down to my collar bone and then down further to my breasts. He kisses my breast passionately before taking my nipple into his mouth and sucking on it gently. A moan escapes my mouth as I arch my back and he lets my nipple go and goes to the next.

He then bites into the flesh of my breast whilst kneading it gently before licking around my nipple. He then trails kisses down my chest and my stomach until he reaches my most sacred place. There he parts my lips before inhaling and I feel myself grow red from embarrassment I try to close my legs but he keeps them parted with his strong hands on my thighs.

"Never cover up from me Bambino," He says and I relax my legs and my body.

He takes one long lick across my slit and I nearly collapse as the strangest but most powerful feeling I have ever felt surges through me. Dante then slowly begins to suck and lick my small bundle of nerves into his mouth he starts slowly but then he does it faster and I find my self gripping the silk sheets into my tiny fists.

He then pulls away from my bundle of nerves and makes his way to my opening where he begins to gently lick and plunge his tongue inside me. It feels so good but so strange at the same time. Another moan escapes me and Dante makes his way back up to my nub where he sucks it into his mouth so hard stars burst behind my vision and wave after wave of pleasure surges through my body making my spine tingle I let out a hearty moan as I bite into my lip nearly drawing blood.

Dante lays back against the headboard and he grabs my hips and guides me so I am sitting on his lap. My cheeks flame but I know I am ready and I know I want this with this handsome man who is now my husband. "We will go as slow as you like Angelo you have all the control here," He says and I nod.

"Rise a little so I can line myself up with your entrance Bambino," He says and I realize Dante is now naked.

I look down and I see his length and it scares me its rather large in length and girth and the head looks red and angry I see white liquid leak from the tip and I have this urge to wrap my mouth around it but I refrain from doing so. I rise slightly as Dante said and I feel him near my entrance.

He glides himself along my slit a few times and I can hear how wet I am down there making me even more embarrassed. Suddenly Dante nudges into my opening and I tense up as the first twinge of pain hits me. "Relax Aryana I will never hurt you I promise," I relax at his words and he places a strong arm around my back to hold me in place.

He then nudges in a little further slowly as ever and when he hits the barrier of my virginity he looks me in the eyes. He places both of his large hands on my hips and he guides me down in one swift movement breaking through my barrier and making me his fully. Tears leak from my eyes and fall down my cheeks as I bury my head into his shoulder and wrap my arms around his neck. He places his hand into my hair and he pulls my face out of his shoulder so he can look at me.

"This is the only time I will fuck you gentle Aryana do you understand after this it will be as I please," He says as heat surges behind his blue eyes. I find myself nodding at his words liking how they roll off his tongue making my body hot all over. We stay joined together not moving we just sit like that until the pain subsides a little and then I whisper for him to move. He goes very slow and gentle and with each movement, I feel myself liking it even more.

"Ti Senti Così Bene Principessa," Dante groans telling me I feel so good.

As his movements grow more ragged and faster I find myself digging my nails into his back as he begins to hit something inside of me making me moan out loud. He catches on to this as he grabs my hips and angles me across his hard body before rising his hips faster to hit that spot inside of me.

"This is amazing Dante," I moan and suddenly I feel him swell inside me as I shatter around him.

This feels even more intense than my last orgasm minutes ago and as we pulsate together Dante leans his forehead on to mine.

"I love you Aryana," He says and I whisper it right back at him before placing my mouth over his.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!