Missing her

It's been a month and I still haven't found her. My mind is going crazy with worry and I now find myself drinking every night to dull the pain that's inside me. Gianna got out of the hospital yesterday and it was just a reminder for me that Gianna can come home but Aryana can't.

I lay in bed at night unable to look at her side of the bed and I replay every moment we spent together over and over in my head. I'm currently sitting on the chair she often sat in the one that overlooks the gardens from the view of our room. I can still smell her scent around me and it's driving me crazy.

I rise and punch my fist into the wall and I don't stop until my arm is heavy and my knuckles are burst open and bleeding. I need the pain so that my mind can focus on something other than the pain of losing Aryana. I walk to the bathroom and I look at myself in the mirror. I'm a mess my hair is overgrown as is my beard. I have bags under my eyes and I look awfully pale from all the drinking.

I look away unable to look at myself anymore because all I see is a disappointment. I step into the shower and I let the freezing cold water pound on to my back. It helps wake me up and as I stand there in the shower I let a tear slip down my cheek. I can only imagine what Aryana must think of me. She must be laying there somewhere in pain or being tortured and she must be thinking how can my husband not find me.

She probably thinks I have moved on and found someone new but I could never do such a thing. I only ever want Aryana as my wife and if I can't have her then I don't want anyone. I exit the shower and I quickly brush my teeth before walking to my closet. I put on a black suit one that suits my mood and I slide my feet into my shoes. I don't both to brush my hair or spray on cologne I simply exit the room and run my fingers through my hair to get it out of my face.

I walk down to Luca's office because we have a meeting with Gianna today. She is going to go over everything that she remembers to try and help us find Aryana. I walk inside and I see everyone is already there so I sit down at the table and I ignore Luca's worried glare. I also can't bare to look at Gianna as she is just a reminder so I keep my eyes focused on the family painting that sits on the wall.

"Okay now that we are all here would you like to start Gianna tell us what happened and from the start," Luca says and Gianna just mumbles a quiet yes.

"It all started when Gio started to come to the house he would have long meetings with Emilio and Enzio at first but then it soon became only Emilio he would meet with," She says trailing off clearly emotional.

"It's okay Gianna take your time," My brother Fedele whispers whilst lacing his hand through here. I have noticed they have spent a lot of time together recently and I turn to look at Luca with a raised brow. That's all we need another Ricci brother to marry yet another Russo sister.

"In the end, both Gio and Emilio didn't trust Enzio they thought he was trying to protect Aryana which he was he told me he didn't want what happened to Bella to happen to her and that's why Gio has him right now so that he can make him suffer," She says as tears slide down her cheeks.

"You see Gio didn't kill Emilio it was Enzio he killed him because he knew he was the evil behind all of this he was the one calling the shots all he cared about was money and Gio was willing to pay him a ton of it to have Aryana," She says and I look around the table at my brother's. They all have surprised looks that must match my own facial expression right now.

"After Enzio killed Emilio we were going to escape we had our bags packed and we were on our way to a private jet that Enzio had organised when we were run off the road the next thing I know I woke up and I was in this cell," She says with a sob.

Fedele cradles her into his chest and she hugs him back. She then rubs under her eyes and turns to look at us all once again. "I don't remember much as I never saw outside all I know is that they have these metal cells and there's always a smell of fresh grass and sometimes I could smell horses and cows that is it that's all I remember," She says before rising and exiting the office.

My brother goes after her but me Luca and Lorenzo stay seated. We decide to go over every property Gio owns and every property that his associates own. We're also going to check for any recent sales that have gone through in the area recently. At least we can try to narrow it down as it must be a farm if those are the smells that Gianna remembers. All I can hope and pray for is that it helps us find Aryana.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!