Save The Date

I rub the sleep from my eyes and I attempt to concentrate on the work that my tutor has me doing. Its calculus something I will probably never even need but I know I need to graduate because if I don't it will look bad against me and the wedding could be pushed back. I also don't want to seem stupid so I stretch out my bones and take one last yawn before getting to work.

I complete that and my English assignment and once I am done I hand them over to my tutor Julia and she looks over them. She tells me they look good and that she will present them to the school. This is what it has been like my whole life I never went to a normal school or socialized with normal people I learned four hours a day with my tutor Julia and once all my work was done Julia presented it to the school where various teachers would assess my work.

Once I got my grade she would bring it back to mother and father and most recently Emilio. I rise from my seat and walk her out the door I give her a wave as she drives off and then I walk into the front room to see Bella reading a book. I sit down beside her and she puts it away and smiles at me. "How was your tutoring session?" Bella asks.

"It was good I hate calculus though," I say and Bella laughs.

"Me too little sister me too, Now should we book your date officially and get the ball rolling we don't want to leave it too long we need to let people know also so that they free that date in their calendar?" Bella says and I just simply nod.

"Right I will call our church and get the date booked we will then invite the wedding planner over to go over invitations and everything else that you will need," Bella says grabbing her phone.

I listen in as she calls our priest and books our church. We are all catholic and this church is the only one that all Italians in the Famiglia go to if I wasn't able to get this church then the wedding would be off until it was available simple as that. Bella books the date January 23rd and I feel my stomach twist with excitement.

Once that has been done she calls the wedding planner and she says she will come out next week with everything we need. Once that is done I feel lighter and I thank Bella for making all those phone calls for me. I then set off in search of Dante to let him know our official date. I look in the kitchen and then I knock on Luca's door but there's no one there I walk upstairs to Dante's room to see if he's there.

I reach his door and its shut I knock gently and there's no answer. I know last time I entered he didn't mind as he never mentioned anything so I slowly turn the handle and walk inside. I look around but he isn't here it's then I see the bathroom door is open slightly so I walk over to it and I see that the bathroom is covered in steam I peer around the door and it's then I see Dante standing in the shower his back is to me and it looks so broad and muscular.

He has these long legs and thick muscular thighs coated in fine dark hair. He is washing his hair and his biceps bulge as he runs his hands through it. Suddenly he turns around and I see his deep cut muscular abs the water drips down them and I feel as if I am about to collapse. My brain is telling me to run away but my body won't let me I look down and see the rest of Dante's body and my face burns I quickly avert my gaze but it is then I notice that Dante is staring right at me.

I turn away quickly and run out the door. Just as I reach the bedroom door a large hand grabs my arm preventing me. I turn to see Dante standing there hair wet and water droplets dripping from him.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!