Tutti incontrano Alonzaya

Dante's POV.

I exit Aryana's room and I walk down the corridor to the family room. I feel like I'm walking on a cloud. I have never felt a love like the love I felt when I held my daughter. She is a perfect mixture of both me and Aryana and she is just absolutely perfect. And Aryana she did amazing she has already taken to being a mother and I can see the love she has for Alonzaya it shines in her eyes much like it probably does in my own.

I open the door and everyone rises instantly. They all look at me with expectant looks and I can't help but smile. "You can come and see them both now," I say and everyone walks towards me. Well all except my mother who rushes past me. She nearly pushes me through the wall she's in such a rush to see her granddaughter.

I follow behind her and Luca walks beside me. He turns to me and he extends his hand. I shake it and he gives me a warming smile. "Congratulations Fratello I'm proud of you," He says. But before I can reply my mother lets out a blood-chilling scream and I run towards Aryana's room. When I enter I feel like someone has physically cut my heart out because I can't explain the pain that runs through my body and soul.

There on the bed lays Aryana her gown is covered in blood and it's starting to surround her bedsheets. Her mouth is taped shut and her wrists are cuffed to the metal bed. She wriggles as much as she can to try and get loose and I rush to her side and I hold her down. "Stop Aryana your hurting yourself!" I say and she just tries to scream as much as she can through the tape as tears stream down her face.

I look to the right at the small crib and Alonzaya isn't there. I rise quickly and I tell Luca and my brothers to follow me. I then tell my mother to get the doctor to help Aryana and I run out of the room. I run to the stairwell and I rush down them as fast as I can. When I reach the floor the security room is on I barge through the door and the head of security turns to me. His face is pale and he just rises from his chair and he raises his hands in surrender. He has clearly already seen what I want to see and it pisses me off even more because he just sat there and watched.

I quickly rewind until I get to the part I need and I hit play. They managed to avoid the camera in the corridor but not the one on the stairwell. There on the screen is a figure wearing all black and he has a car seat in his hand with my daughter in it. When he reaches the bottom of the stairs on the ground floor he turns to the camera and he smiles and it's then I see that it's Gio.

He smirks and he holds Alonzaya up to the camera. He then takes his gun out and he holds it to her. I feel like someone rips my heart right out when he points it to the camera and shoots it. The screen goes black and I grab the computer and I smash it. I then pick up all the contents that are on the tables and I fling it across the room. I take out my phone and I dial Luca and I tell him what I saw. He tells me they have found nothing and that I'm to meet him back upstairs because Aryana is in a very bad way.

I do as he says but before I leave I take out my gun and I grab the security guard by the collar of his shirt. I press my gun to his temple and I click the hammer back. He shuts his eyes whilst his whole body shivers and I lean in close to him. "You should have run upstairs and alerted me as soon as you saw what was happening but you didn't so now if I don't find my daughter I promise I will come back here and I will blow your brains out," I hiss.

I then put my gun away and I punch him in the temple knocking him out. He falls to the floor and I simply walk over him and shut the door behind me. I go to the elevator and I take it up to the level that Aryana is on and when I reach the top I take in a deep breath before entering Aryana's room. She looks at me with swollen eyes and tear-stained cheeks and I can see the hope in her eyes. But when she sees my arms empty she begins to wail and thrash around yet again.

It leaves me with no choice we have to get the doctor to sedate her so that she won't do more damage to herself. As her eyes begin to close form the sedative she reaches out and grabs my hand. She motions for me to come closer and when I do she whispers into my ear. "This is your fault and I will never forgive you," She says before falling asleep.

My heart aches at her words but I know she is right. Time and time again I haven't managed to kill Gio or even find him and it's resulted in my daughter being kidnapped. She's only a few hours old and she should be with us but she isn't she's in the arms of the devil and I know all bets are off now. I have to do everything in my power to get her back and end Gio's horrible existence.

VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME!!!