una settimana

Dante's POV
It's been a week and I still can't find Aryana. I've basically tore New York City apart and she's no where to be found. But I shouldn't be surprised as Gio is very smart and we haven't been able to find him so far so why should now be any different.

All I feel is guilt and it's eating me up. Gio should have been dealt with. He should have been tortured and murdered for what he has done and yet we allowed him to walk the streets. We weren't able to catch him and it's resulted in this happening and all I want to do is pull my own hair out in frustration or beat someone bloody until the pain that I'm feeling inside subsides.

Bella returned from the hospital a couple of days ago with my new niece Arabella and I couldn't even look at either of them. I still have unresolved anger towards Bella because I still think that she could of signalled us. She could have tried to call or text but she didn't. I know it's not her fault but I can't help what I'm feeling inside.

I know it's hard for Bella, as both of her sisters and her brother are missing but Aryana is my wife. She should be here by my side and now she's not and it's all because of a stupid deal Emilio made with Gio. If Emilio wasn't already dead I would torture and kill him all over again and a million times more if I could.

Luca has been contacting everyone in the Famiglia and all other mafia families to let them know that Gio has Aryana. He has also told them all to look out and to contact them if they receive any information. I'm sitting in the study drinking whiskey when I hear screams. I rise immediately and I practically rip the door of the hinges to get out and into the hall.

I see that the front doors are open and there's something or someone wrapped in a blanket at the front doors. Bella and Luca are on there knees looking at what ever is wrapped in the blanket and I feel as if my knees are about to give out. What if it's Aryana in that blanket? What if she is dead? I feel my eyes begin to water but I make my legs move.

I reach them but I still can't see who is wrapped in the blanket. I fall to my knees and Luca turns and looks at me. I can see the sadness that's in his eyes and I look away from them. I pull the blanket away from the unknown persons face and I see that it's Gianna. Her face is swollen and bruised and there is blood caked into her hair.

I pick her up and I carry her out to the car. Luca and Bella follow and we take off to the hospital. Our small medical room wouldn't have been suitable for Gianna's injuries she needs a proper hospital. As I look at Gianna's face I feel my heart break. I usually don't feel emotion but if this is the condition Gianna is in and if this is what Gio has done to her then what is he doing to Aryana right now.

I usually don't feel emotions because in this life emotion gets you killed. You have to be tough if your going to be a made man and I always have been but seeing this is killing me inside. I squeeze my eyes shut to try and make the images of Aryana being hurt disappear out of my mind but it's pointless. I'm brought out of my thoughts when the car comes to a screeching halt.

I quickly exit the car and walk inside with Gianna. I place her onto a trolley and Bella walks with her to the elevator and we follow. When we reach the private section reserved for us Bella, goes with Gianna to her room where she's going to be looked at and we go to a waiting room to talk to the security.

We talk with the two main security men who watch over the hospital and we tell them to have a few of there guys watch over this section along with our soldiers and we also tell them to watch there CCTV 24/7. There also to alert us to any suspicious activity and once we go over everything we exit the room and walk to the room Gianna is in.

Just as we reach the door it opens and the doctors rush Gianna out of the room and to the elevator, Bella falls into Luca's arms and her screams echo the halls of the hospital. They'll also echo through my mind and dreams for the rest of my life.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!