Bomb

Dante's POV

As I begin to pull this unknown man's teeth from his mouth he starts to scream and wail but I simply continue. Once I am done he is nodding into unconsciousness so I light the blow torch and stick it to his stomach and a scream erupts from his throat. I hand the blow torch to Fedele and then I pull his hair back so I can look into his eyes to see whether he is about to lie to me when I ask him this next question.

"Where does Gio normally hide?" I ask.

"He usually goes back to Italy it is the only place he is safe because he goes underground and most of his Famiglia is there please that is all I know," He says and I know he is telling the truth.

I step away from him and I clean my hands on a rag. I turn to watch Fedele as he begins to burn the other man's hands-off. He has long since stopped screaming and he now only moans a little. Fedele stops and flings the blow torch down before grabbing the man's face and looking into his eyes like I did with the other one.

"Is he telling the truth?" Is all he says and the man nods making Fedele step away from him.

"They are both telling the truth Fratello's let's end it here and go to the Russo house," Luca says and we all agree.

Luca raises his gun to shoot them but Lorenzo stops him. "You three did the torture let me do this I want to avenge father's death?" Lorenzo says.

"Are you sure?" I ask and he simply nods.

Luca gives him the go-ahead and he takes his gun from his waistband and he shoots them both right between the eyes. Once he is done he puts his gun away and he lets out a huge breath much similar to what I did earlier.

We all exit the basement and once back upstairs we send the cleanup guys downstairs to dispose of everything. By tomorrow morning there will be nothing left of those two bodies they will simply be turned into fish food and thrown in the sea simple as that. The four of us exit the Ricci mansion and we get into Luca's new black Mercedes before driving off in the direction of the Russo house.

It doesn't take us long to get there maybe an hour tops as Luca doesn't take his foot off the accelerator once there we are unable to go through the large gates as it isn't like we can just ring the buzzer and they'll let us in so we need to improvise. We decide to go to the treeline at the other side of the house where there is only a much smaller brick wall stupid really to have such large gates and spend so much money on security only to have a small wall at the side of your property.

We each climb the wall just as the sun begins to rise which means we quite literally have been up all night dealing with this. We run towards the back of the mansion and we begin to look around but we see nothing there's no security and there seems to be no sign of the Russo brothers. We smash the glass doors at the back of the house and enter as we begin to search as many rooms as we can in this large house we all come up empty.

"These bastards have fled scared because they knew we'd be looking for them," Fedele shouts.

"In the office now I have found something," Luca shouts and the three of us walk towards the office and enter. Luca turns to us and holds up a note.

"Sto andando godere di quello che sta per accadere prossimo firmato Emilio Russo" Luca reads aloud.

"I am going to enjoy what happens next signed Emilio Russo but what does he mean by that?" I say confused by his words.

That when we hear it a silent tick tick tick and it certainly isn't a clock. My eyes widen when I realize exactly what he means by that note. "BOMB!" I shout as we all attempt to run to the back doors.

We all reach the back garden just as the house erupts into flames behind us the explosion causing all four of us to fall to the concrete outside. My ears are ringing and my head feels like it's about to explode but my anger is quite literally through the roof because I know our enemies are watching from afar laughing and I swear silently to the sky that I will make them suffer.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!