One month

I've been here a month if I'm correct. I'm not entirely sure but with every passing day my sickness is getting worse. I'm beginning to think I have some sort of illness or disease and I know I have to be seen by a doctor soon or I'm going to die quicker than I thought.

My wounds from Gio's beating has now healed and I haven't annoyed him since because I couldn't take another beating right now along with my sickness. I haven't been eating anything because it just comes straight back up and all I can manage is a few sips of water. My body is dirty and my hair is greasy and this small room stinks because I have no choice but to get the bathroom in here and, I just feel like giving up. I wish everyday for Dante to rescue me but I'm staring to give up hope.

I know how difficult it was for him to try and find Gianna so I don't blame him for not finding me already because it's clear Gio has someone hiding him. He hasn't done all of this by his self that's for sure and I've been trying to figure out who could be helping him but I keep coming up empty. I'm brought out of my thoughts when the door opens and I look up to see Gio walk into the room followed by a woman dressed in a set of scrubs.

I look at him confused but he just begins to talk to her in Italian. I pick up small bits of there conversation and I know he's telling her about my sickness. She tells him that she wants to examine me and that she needs to have me transferred to the medical unit. He isn't happy but he complies. He calls for his men and even though I don't want there hands on me I have no choice but to let them carry me to the medical unit as I couldn't walk there by myself at this point.

They place me on the bed and the woman tells them to leave. I study her as she gets her supplies ready and I see that she has greying brown hair and these kind brown eyes. Why would she possibly want to work for Gio? What has he got over her or is she just secretly as evil as him and is this all a facade of hers.

She puts on some gloves and she asks me if it's okay for her to examine me. I nod and she begins by checking my blood pressure and heart rate. She then takes my temperature and then she gently presses on my stomach. She sits down on the chair beside me and she looks at me a worried expression on her face.

"Right how long have you been here?" She asks quietly.

"About a month," I croak out.

"Have you had sex since you've been here?" She says and I begin to feel angry.

I look at this woman and I wonder if she seen my sister whilst she was here. Did she know what happened to her? Did she know she was raped and tortured and did she do nothing? Has she also tended to my brothers cuts and wounds? I close my eyes as tears roll down my cheeks and I open them to stare at her.

"Why don't you just ask if I was raped because that's what it would be?" I say through gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry Aryana but I just want to know what's going on with you so please just answer the question?" She says.

"No I haven't," I whisper.

"Right well did you have sex before you came here?" She says and I nearly roll my eyes.

"Yes I did now why are you so concerned about my sex life doctor?" I say now annoyed.

"I'm concerned because I think you might be pregnant your stomach has expanded and is quite hard even though you haven't been eating you've also been severely sick and your dehydrated due to it so if you don't mind I would like to do a test?" She says and I look at her in shock.

I close my eyes as tears trail down my cheeks and I let out a sob. How can I be pregnant? I mean I know me and Dante had sex but it was only a couple of times. I mean how bad is my luck there is no way I can be pregnant especially as Gio has me here kidnapped in that cell of his. This will just be the cherry on top of the sundae if I am he will use the baby against me and Dante.

I feel a hand squeeze mine and I open my eyes to look at the doctor. "Try to calm down Aryana you might not be but it is worth checking just incase now just try to relax and get better please," She says and I pull my hand out of hers.

She starts an IV of fluids and some medicine to help with my dehydration and then she takes some bloods from me she then tells me to rest whilst she goes and runs some tests. Before she leaves she turns to look at me. "Also please don't try to run Aryana because there will be guards outside and it isn't worth it just try to rest," She says and I just look away from her.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!