Sweet Roses

I walk back into the kitchen and I see everyone has disappeared so I exit through the backdoor and I begin a walk around the gardens to try and clear my head. A few days ago I was to marry Gio and now I am to marry Dante. I don't know anything about him I just know he's extremely handsome he seems to be kind and his room is decorated weirdly.

I walk around until I reach a small bench that sits in the middle of rose bushes. They look and smell extraordinary and I feel a little more at ease already. The wind blows around me leaving me feeling chilly but I don't care I relish the cold air I love how it feels on my skin making me feel human again.

Its times like this where I miss mother I know she would have been able to help with this situation she would have been able to calm me because unlike the rest of my siblings I and mother did get on. Father was tough and a stuck in his ways man but I still hate that he won't be able to walk me down the aisle especially as I also now don't talk to Emilo or Enzio.

I hear rustling behind me and I turn to see Dante. He's dressed in a dark grey suit and perfectly shined leather shoes. His hair is gelled back from his face like it always is and he has a couple of days worth of stubble covering his cheeks. His arm is in a sling because he got shot and he still looks breathtakingly beautiful. He sits down beside me and we don't talk for awhile we just listen to the birds chirping and the wind blowing until he breaks the silence for which I am grateful.

"I am sorry you are being forced into yet another marriage but it's for the best," He says.

"At least it's with someone like you and not Gio I could not live with the horrible nasty things he would do to me," I say shyly.

He places his hand under my chin and he turns me so I am looking at him. "You don't know me as well as you think you do my sweet little Aryana because I want to do horrible nasty things to you also," He says shocking me.

But why am I not frightened? Why instead do I feel like my stomach burning with desire when he says such things. I should run a mile and tell Luca that there's no way I will marry Dante but instead I want nothing more.

"I can see a million thoughts running through that pretty head of yours Aryana what are you thinking are you scared now?" He says in a rough voice.

"I am anything but scared Dante if anything I hope you do those things to me because it will be a beautiful type of pain," I say shocking him.

His eyes burn with desire and he leans down to my lips. He hovers over them and I shut my eyes waiting for his kiss. It never comes instead he stands and grabs my hand and we begin the walk back to the Ricci house and back to my new future.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!