Two months

She's been gone two months and still I can't seem to find her. We have checked all of the property's Gio owns and there all empty. Today we have one more to search and it is a farm. It's a long shot as it's owned by the family of one of his soldiers but it's worth a try.

We're currently going over our plan in the office when the door opens. Fedele walks in and I can see he looks happy if the smile that's on his face is anything to go by. I roll my eyes suddenly feeling angry because I know it's to do with Gianna. Yes I know I sound selfish but I can't help it all that keeps running through my mind is why can they be together and be happy when me and Aryana can't be.

We load some guns into duffle bags and we then head out. Everyone except me is wearing bullet proof vests I opted not to because at this point I just don't care about my life. As we're walking to the cars Fedele stops me. I look him over and I know I'm not about to like what ever he's going to say.

"Spit it out I don't have all day Fratello?" I say.

"Gio has made some transactions recently I've not told the guys because I wanted to talk to you first," He says with a serious tone.

"What are these transactions and why haven't you told me sooner? Have you tried to trace them?" I say now feeling incredibly angry.

"There for special doctors and he has made it so that the location pings in all different countries I am trying to narrow it down but it will take time,"

"What do you mean special doctors?" I say with a raised brow.

"They specialise in pregnancy Dante," He says and my world collapses. I have to shut my eyes because the room spins. I am too late he has already destroyed Aryana's life he has raped her and now she is having his child. I couldn't reach her in time and now she will never forgive me. If I do save her will she even want to come back here? She will now always have a constant reminder of him with her I mean how can she recover if she is stuck with his child.

A hand lands on my shoulder and I open my eyes to see Luca. He pulls me into his arms and I rest my head on his shoulder. "I'm so sorry brother," He whispers.

I pull away and I walk past them and out to the car. "I don't care we need to find her so come on hurry up!" I shout.

I get into the SUV and I just stare out of the window. She is still my wife and I need to find her and bring her home. We can figure out the rest when she is safe. As we drive to the location that's a couple of hours away I see images even as I look at the scenery blur past me.

I see images of him holding her down and forcing him self inside her body. I see images of her breaking down and sobbing as she finds out she is carrying that monsters child. I then see images of her screaming whilst giving birth there will be no one there to comfort her or tell her it's going to be okay there will only be him Gio that monster standing there laughing as she screams because he is a sick son of a bitch and he will enjoy every moment.

I see one final image and it's a child one that looks just like Aryana. There wrapped into a little pink blanket and she is cuddling the baby to her chest. She is smiling and it looks like it's been the first smile she has smiled in months. Her eyes are lit with happiness as she looks at the baby but then Gio snatches the child out of her arms and the screams of Aryana echo through my mind.

I squeeze my eyes shut and I attempt to make them disappear. We come to a stop and I open the door and practically jump out. I take in deep breaths to try and clear my mind and to try and slow my racing heart. Of all the things I have done and the torture blood and gore I have witnessed nothing has had an effect on me like this and it is really bothering me.

I look around and I see the farm in the distance I guess the drive went by quicker than I thought it would. I go to the back of the SUV and I open the trunk I then grab a AK-47 from the bag and I walk off in the direction of the farmhouse. I know my brothers and the soldiers are behind me so I don't stop I just storm up the steps and to the door where I kick it off it's hinges.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!