Christmas

It is Christmas day today and I haven't felt less festive in all my life. There are no happy smiles or laughter being shared as there is one very important person missing Alonzo. This morning baby Alessandro opened his gifts and there was a brief moment where everyone was able to enjoy today as he smiled a big toothy grin at each of us as he played with his toys but that soon evaporated.

Now we are all sitting at the large table in the dining room and it looks very empty as there are only Luca and Bella at the head of the table with Asmara to the left of them a vacant chair sits beside her where Alonzo would sit and I have noticed Asmara won't even glance in the direction of the chair. Angelina is sitting to the right of Bella and Luca and Lorenzo and Fedele along with some of the soldiers are scattered around the rest of the table and everyone is just sitting in silence.

Normally this table would be filled as Dante told me they invite loads of family along with members of different famiglia's to Christmas dinner but this year with everything that has happened they decided not to and also there father's funeral is tomorrow and they wanted to try to have one peaceful day at least. Servers bring the food in and in a matter of minutes there are various dishes placed in front of each of us. I see that we have been served a traditional Christmas dinner but it just doesn't seem appealing to me.

Suddenly a chair scrapes back so fast it tips over and I turn to see Asmara storm out of the room a quiet "I can not do this," Leaving her lips. Luca rushes after her and everyone else pushes there food away and exits. I also rise from the table and Dante takes my hand in his with a smile and we exit the dining room and walk to the front room where Bella and Angelina are now sitting with Alessandro as an animated movie plays on the TV screen.

Dante sits on an armchair and he pulls me down on to his lap and his arms circle around my waist. Bella turns to look at us and my cheeks flame with heat as she smiles a knowing smile at me. I still haven't worn the wedding present that Bella bought me as I just haven't been confident enough and I and Dante have only started to explore each other's bodies a few days ago. I still don know if I am ready to go all the way but I guess time will tell.

Fedele enters the room and tells Dante that Luca wants them in his office so he rises and places me on the armchair before kissing my cheek and walking away. I watch as he confidently strides away his muscular body and thick thighs filling his suit so well I feel myself clench my thighs together. I honestly didn't think I would feel like this towards a made man or any man in general as Gio completely scared me and made me hate the thought of marriage but honestly, I can see myself falling in love with Dante.

An hour or so later the men enter the front room just as the credits to the animated film we were watching started to roll. They all have solemn looks on their faces and I begin to worry instantly. "What is wrong?" Angelina whispers.

"Today is the day we have to view father before the burial tomorrow we are headed over there now and we just wanted to see if any of you want to see him although we would rather you not," Luca says.

All three of us stand and the men look surprised. Bella walks to Luca who cuddles her into his chest and I walk to Dante who does the same. Angel walks to her brother Lorenzo and they combine hands and Bella speaks up for us all. "I speak for all of us when I say we would all like to go we want to be there to support you all," Bella says and I nod in response.

We exit the front room and Bella settles Alessandro with his nanny whilst the rest of us gather our coats. We then exit the house and I see there is an all blacked out limousine waiting for us outside we get inside and we set off to the funeral parlor security follows behind us and I turn to see Dante staring out of the window he looks lost in thought and I place my hand in his and he squeezes it letting me know that he knows I am here for him if needed.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!