The Bee and Her Honey

Nixie sat outside the hospital room Bella was currently inhabiting. Her leg continuously bounced as she held tightly onto Jasper's hand, occasionally squeezing it to reassure herself. After James' body was taken care of, they decided to burn the whole studio down to make sure no evidence was left behind and nothing could be traced back to them. She hugged Jasper's flannel around her tighter, the material practically swallowing her considering their difference in body sizes. The white shirt she wore beforehand sat uncomfortably underneath, still soaked in blood as her back was unable to heal due to the glass that still resided in the skin. She'd deal with it later.

Right as Renee made her way out of Bella's room, Nixie stood, staring at the woman expectantly. When the mother had first made her way to the hospital for her daughter, she hadn't expected so many people to be present. After being introduced to all the Cullens, she finally met the famous Nixie her daughter had told her about. She instantly took a liking to the girl as she constantly sassed the staff on taking care of Bella properly and she could see in her eyes, just how much her daughter meant to Nixie. Giving a big grin, she spoke, "she's awake."

Nixie didn't need to be told twice, releasing Jasper's hand she kissed him on the cheek before making her way into Bella's room. Edward stood above the injured girl, a sullen look on his face as he held her hand. Nixie didn't question his sudden mood swing and instead greeted her best friend. "Bella" she sighed, softly bringing her into her arms. "I'm so glad you're okay."

Bella let of a chuckle of disbelief before scoffing at the girls words. "Me?" She questioned, "I'm glad you're okay Nix. You saved my ass back there, I can't ever repay you for that. Ever." She remembered bits and pieces from the fight and to say Nixie was a complete badass was an understatement. Looking into her soft green eyes, Bella grabbed her hand with her frail one, "thank you."

Nixie sent the girl a small smile, "everything's gonna be okay now."
***
The two beings sat in the clearing, one body beautifully etched with dark markings that covered their skin, a being that could have easily been sculpted by the Gods due to the absolute perfection bestowed on them. While the other, glimmered under the suns rays, releasing an inhuman shine to their skin that would put any being in a trance at the sheer beauty it set off. They stared at each other, content smiles on their faces, no feelings but love circling their hearts as their hands were tightly clasped. The silence between them was peaceful, it would've been a sin to disrupt it. But the female didn't care, rolling onto her side, she propped her head up with her hand as she gazed at the being across from her.

"I love you" she spoke softly, only for his ears to hear, not that anyone was around. She reached her hand up and combed it through his wavy locks, earning a small hum from the male. Gripping the hand in his hair, he brought it to his mouth and placed a delicate kiss on her palm before meeting her eyes.

"I love you too" he told her, the words rolling off his tongue as if he'd been telling her them for years. He watched the smile carve itself onto her face, only adding more to her beauty.

She rolled into her back and stared at the sky above them, him following her movement, but never releasing her hand from his. The clouds made their way slowly across the sky, streaks of sun peaking out every time one passed over its beams. The soft breeze blew the flowers around them as the sounds of the forest lulled them into an almost catatonic trance at the sheer bliss they both felt in that moment.

"Promise you'll never leave me" she spoke again, eyes never leaving the tear drop shaped cloud above them.

He glanced to her, studying her side profile before opening his mouth, speaking the promise he made to himself the moment he met the magnificent beauty across from him, "never."

His words dripped, smooth, like honey and the girl greedily drank them in as if she were bee, dying of thirst. She believed his words, no questions asked, her faith in him stronger than any other before.

How wrongfully placed her faith had been.

For the bee would soon discover how lonely life would be without her daily dose of honey.

**AND that was absolute trash and I apologize for how cringe worthy this entire chapter was. This is what I get for attempting to write feelings on relationships when I can't even hold one of my own🙄😂. But this is the end of the first book!! Just to mess around I'll still be writing some cute bonus chapters on ideas I couldn't incorporate into the story line. Book 2 is already making its way and it'll be added onto this one after the bonus chaps!! Thank you, love you lots💕**