"Your First Time?!"

"In the end,
we'll all become stories."
                                    -Margaret Atwood

Emmett's body soared in the air for a few seconds before harshly smacking the ground for the 5th time in the last 10 minutes. He stood, facing his siblings and Nixie before growling, "again!" 

                                                                                        ***

The Jeep pulled into the back, Edward and Bella exciting the vehicle and making their way towards the others. They joined the family that was gathered, the snapping of a twig causing them to look up.

Nixie smiled, the wolves coming into view just over the hill and they looked absolutely lethal. It gave her a little hope that maybe they could win this after all. She nodded at Sam when he faced her, receiving one in return.

"They don't trust us enough to be in their human forms" Edward spoke, causing Nixie to squint.

"They came" Carlisle stated, "that's what matters. Will you translate?" Edward nodded.

Carlisle approached the wolves, "welcome." They eyed him but he continued, gesturing towards his son. "Jasper has experience with newborns. He'll teach us how to defeat them."

Nixie smiled sadly at her mate, placing a kiss on his cheek before backing away.

"They wanna know how the newborns differ from us" Edward translated.

Carlisle nodded, "they're a great deal stronger than us because their own human blood lingers in their tissues. Our kind is never more physically powerful than in our first several months of this life." He looked to Jasper before letting him take the lead.

Jasper gave Nixie a smile before speaking, "Carlisle's right. That's why they are created. A newborn army doesn't need thousands like a human army, but no human army could stand against them." The wolves huffed at the information. "Now the 2 most important things to remember are, first, never let them get their arms around you. They'll crush you instantly. And second, never go for the obvious kill. They'll be expecting that and you.will.lose." He turned away from the wolves, tossing Nixie a wink before addressing his brother, "Emmett!"

The 2 vampires stood across from each other, giving their opponent a smirk. "Don't hold back" Jasper taunted causing Emmett to smile, "not in my nature."

Emmett's large body charged at his brother, ramming into his chest and forcing his body backwards.

Jasper's feet dug into the dirt as he allowed Emmett to have the upper hand, his body being flung in the air when Emmett gripped his hoodie and tossed him away. Jasper had barely hit the ground before he was up again, racing back towards Emmett. Emmett swung his large fist but Jasper ducked under it and quickly came up on the other side of him, throwing his own arm forward and smacking Emmett's chest, sending the burly vampire into the dirt. Jasper smirked, "never lose focus."

The rest watched as Edward and Carlisle faced off, Nixie silently cheering that Carlisle would beat his sons ass. The older male nodded at his son, letting him know to begin.

They headed straight towards each other, Edward jumping over Carlisle's body as the older man slid under his legs. They turned back around, gripping each other by the shoulders. Carlisle managed to loosen Edward's grip and tossed him a few feet away.

Edward recovered too quickly though, avoiding the arm his father swung and throwing out his own, pushing Carlisle into the dirt by his chest just as Jasper did to Emmett.