Eclipse

"Sometimes by losing a battle
you find a new way to win
the war."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  The screams echoed around her, sounds of shattering glass and snarls filling the once quiet forest. Her head spun from the chaos surrounding them, focusing too hard on the people around her and not at the vampires trying to kill her.

  She caught sight of her mate on the other end of the clearing, being overpowered by a vampire that was clearly not a newborn. She rushed forward, tackling the man that was attempting to rip her boyfriend's head off.

  They rolled in the grass, both growling as they tried to land hits on each other. It wasn't until she got the upper hand, trapping his body beneath her, did she get a good look at the man, a choked gasp leaving her lips.

  The dark haired vampire glared at the girl above him, taking her distraction as an invitation and gripping her neck and raising her off the ground.

  She stared at the man choking her, tears flowing freely down her face as sobs tore their through her throat. She finally found the courage to speak, stopping the man dead in his tracks.

"Dad?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**First sneak peak at Eclipse!!!🤫😉**