Bonus Chapter #1

**Mid July**

  "No, a little more towards the wall, not fully leaning
against it though, maybe like an inch away?" Jasper chuckled at Nixie's words but did as she said, sliding the newly purchased couch closer to the wall.

  "How's that?" He questioned, as him and Nixie stared at the placement, analyzing it.

  "Hmmmmm" Nixie droned, giving her mate an elated smile, "perfect" she admitted before walking towards him and latching onto his side. She felt him lean down and place a kiss on her head that made her hug him tighter as she let out a giggle. "Can you believe it Jas?" She asked, still in awe at the place around her.

  Jasper glanced around the newly furnished living area and let out a content sigh. Nixie had finally bought her own house with some of the money her father left her, 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, a living room, huge kitchen and a beautiful view of the woods behind her house. Although big for one person, Nixie didn't buy it with the intent of it being empty forever. She had a spare room in case any of the Cullens wanted to come over (namely Rosalie) and an extra for Bella when she stayed over as well.

  He looked to his girlfriend as her eyes sparkled, taking it the sight around her and Jasper would be lying if he didn't say he was also excited. Now that Nixie was out of the motel, Jasper could visit her more often. Not that she didn't come around his house almost every day anyway, but sometimes he wanted to spend time with her without the prying ears of his family. Quickly grasping Nixie's waist he lifted her up before speeding over to the new couch and tossing them both onto it, his body caging hers beneath him. He stared at her beneath him, watching as her eyelashes fluttered every time she blinked, and her teeth catching her bottom lip between them. He reached up, running his thumb across her lip and forcing her to release it. His hand made its way to the back of her neck before he lifted her head, bringing her lips to meet his.

  Nixie kissed him back with equal force, raking her fingers through his honey blonde hair. Before Jasper knew it, Nixie had flipped them over, straddling his waist as she deepened the kiss.

  Jasper sat them up, Nixie's body sliding down into his lap as her hair formed a curtain around her face before he tightened his hold on her hair and pulled her head back, detaching their lips.

  Nixie let out some much needed breaths as she stared into Jasper's hungry eyes that had turned black. Giving him a sly smile, she straightened out his collar before leaning to his ear, "I have a newly purchased bed in that room over there" she whispered, feeling Jasper's hands clench around her waist.

  Jasper weighed his options, him and Nixie had never went that far and to say he was nervous was an understatement. "I don't wanna hurt you" he admitted, releasing the tight hold on her waist and push in the hair out of her face to see her better.

  Nixie let out a playful scoff at his words, "Jas" she soothed, "you're not gonna hurt me, in fact, if anyone's hurting anyone it's gonna be me hurting you." Letting out a giggle, she reassured her nervous mate, "we don't have to."

  Jasper stared at the anomaly in front of him, she never seized to amaze him and he had forgotten the fact that Nixie wasn't human and he'd never been more thankful. Quickly standing, he reached his arms under her legs and lifted her bridal style into his arms as she happily squealed. "Shall we, ma'am" he jokingly questioned, before speeding them into her room and shutting the door behind them.

  ** The only reason I wanted to include this chapter was because I didn't want it to seem like Jasper and Nixie's relationship could be compared to Bella and Edward's. I feel as if Nixie and Jasper have a deeper connection and I want to build their relationship into something stronger before New Moon hits.**