"You're My Home"

"The comeback is always stronger
than the setback."

"C'mon Jas" Nixie whined as her foot got caught in another vine causing her to stumble. "Can I look now?"

Jasper chuckled at his impatient mate while helping her get her foot unstuck for the umpteenth time. "No" he retorted, adjusting her blindfold again before steering her forward, "just a few more steps, I promise."

She let out a groan but allowed him to direct her wherever he was taking her. Twigs snapped beneath her feet indicating nearby trees and she assumed she was in the woods outside the Cullen house. She was tempted to peak but didn't want to upset Jasper by ruining whatever his surprise was.

He led her a few more steps before halting her to a stop, "okay" he grinned, "you ready?"

"Hell yeah" Nixie cheered, hands rubbing together in excitement as she stood.

Jasper's fingers nimbly untied the blindfold and with one last twist, the piece of fabric fell from Nixie's eyes.

Blinking a few times to clear her vision Nixie noticed all the clans standing around them, every person clearly dressed to impress. Nixie's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she turned to face Jasper for answers. It was then that she noticed her extremely handsome fiancé was sporting a black suit and holding a small box in his hand. "Jas?"

If Jasper could sweat, he would've had to change suits twice already because even as a vampire he was nonstop fidgeting as his nerves were on full display. He looked at the woman in front of him and felt himself calm. This was her, this was the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. She was his forever, and their forever started now. "Ready to get married?"

Nixie's eyes widened as she looked back towards everyone who was already smiling at her. "Right now" she gaped finally noticing the floral covered alter at the end of the makeshift aisle.

"Well, I figured with everything that's been happening lately, I don't want to to waste another day not being able to call you my wife" Jasper replied.

Tears quickly built in the protectresses eyes as she eyed all the faces around them. She looked to the man in front of her and gave him a watery chuckle, "I don't even have a dress."

"Of course you do" Alice chimed as she stepped into view holding out the same wedding dress Nixie had been eyeing online for the last few months. Her mouth dropped at the sight, the dress was straight from Paris and was at least $20 grand for the design alone. "Alice" she gasped, hand gently running across the fabric afraid she would somehow ruin it.

Alice smiled at her soon to be sister in law, "everything's all set, all you have to do is get dressed!"

Nixie look another look at Jasper and felt her heart begin to race, "let's do this shit."

***

"Watch it devil woman" Nixie grunted as Rosalie yanked yet another one of her hairs out of her head.

The vampire shook her head, "quit your whining, we're on a tight schedule I'm doing my best."

"Well your best sucks" Nixie hissed as she was jabbed in the back of the head with a clip.

"Done" Rosalie sang, stepping back and admiring her work.

Looking at herself in the mirror, Nixie felt her cheeks begin to hurt at how hard she was smiling. The door opened behind her and a whistle echoed throughout the room.