Chapter 28

"Sophie! You made it!" Biana squealed happily before looking at the person standing next to her. "And I see you brought him."

"Yes, Biana. That was the plan, but I think he needs Elwin," Sophie said.

"At your service," Elwin replied, standing up from the couch. As Elwin set to work, Sophie ushered all of her friends out of the room. They stood, huddled on the plush rug in the entryway.

"How am I supposed to talk to him?!" Sophie whisper screamed.

"Yell at him and tell him how bad he made you feel," Linh suggested. "Then go to Biana's room. If he comes to comfort you or work things out, then see how that plays out."

"You're brilliant, Linh!" Dex exclaimed. Then he blushed. "Only if you like it though, Sophie."

"Yes Linh, you're brilliant!" Sophie mimicked Dex, making him blush harder. "But that's actually not a bad idea. Perfect timing," she said as Elwin called out that he was done. "Let's do this."

Keefe gave Sophie's hand a squeeze. "You sure you want to do this?"

"I have to. I can't just hide from him my whole life."

"I mean..."

"Keefe, I need to. You're the one who wanted me to save him..."

"Ok Foster. I just don't want you to get hurt worse."

"Thanks for looking out for me Keefe, but I'll be fine."

When Sophie and Keefe arrived, Fitz was sitting on a chair looking much healthier than before. "Sophie?" he asked.

"What do you want? If you want to apologize, I'm not accepting it because it was unforgivable. Clearly no one ever taught you not to cheat on your girlfriend."

"Sophie, let me explain."

"What is there to explain, Fitz? Or should I call you Fitzy? Want me to tell you I love you. Ugh! I'm done with you." With that, Sophie stormed up the stairs to Biana's room. As she was climbing the crystal staircase, she felt a smile creep on to her lips. It had felt so so good to let all of that anger out.

Sophie sat on Biana's bed, looking at the door, but not expecting it to open. Surprisingly, the door opened after about 5 minutes, and Fitz shuffled in, looking nervous and jumpy.

Ok, that's all for this chapter, the next one is in Fitz's POV. I realized that the whole story had been Sophie, so I'm gonna change this up. It might be a little different because his POV is gonna be in 1st person, but after that, I'm going back to third person. See you later! Love y'all! -Karissa