Chapter 31

As Sophie and Keefe walked into the room, Sophie leaned against him. "Thank you for being there for me, Keefe. Not just now, but for the whole time I've been in the Lost Cities. I don't know why I liked Fitz before you." Keefe blushed and Sophie gasped. "Did I just make Keefe Sencen blush!"

"Oh shut up, Foster," Keefe laughed. "It's not like you've never blushed before. But speaking of Fitz, what happened in there? You two seemed pretty... close."

"Well, I kinda friend-zoned him." Keefe held up his hand for a high-five.

"There's the Foster I love." Sophie blushed and realized how close their faces were. "Maybe this time there won't be any interruptions."

"I hope not," Sophie answered, feeling the butterflies erupt in her stomach. Her eyes fluttered shut, and when his lips touched hers, Sophie melted into his arms. It was a short kiss, but powerful, nonetheless. As Sophie gently drew back, she slowly opened her eyes to look at the face of the boy whom she loved. "That was nice," Sophie whispered as Keefe sat down on the bed.

"Yeah, more than nice. You know, I kinda want to do it again sometime." Sophie blushed, walking over to him.

"You do?" she asked, leaning closer as he wrapped his arms around her body and buried his head in the crook of her neck.

"Yes," he whispered, his voice muffled by her neck. He said his next sentence even quieter, so she had to strain to hear him. "I kinda want to do it now." He leaned closer and captured her mouth with his. Kissing Keefe was enchanting, a feeling that Sophie had never experienced with Fitz. His mouth was an anchor; it was the only thing keeping Sophie together. His lips were rough, but not so much that it was uncomfortable. They tasted like vanilla; sweet against the salty tears cascading down her face. "Why are you crying?" he asked, brushing away the tears with gentle fingers. His voice was so sweet that it made Sophie's heart melt.

"No one's ever loved me like you do." Sophie paused. "And I've never loved anyone like I love you." She saw Keefe's eye turn glassy before she claimed his mouth with hers. Sophie moved closer, so there was no space left separating their bodies. She wanted- needed Keefe, and so she kissed harder, absorbing everything about him. The way his body felt against hers, the way his mouth tasted, the way his heart beat faster when she moved closer, the way his hands felt pressed against the small of her back, the way her hands ran effortlessly through his soft hair, messing it up more than it was already. Keefe slowly ran his tongue over her bottom lip and she gasped in surprise at the new, but definitely not unwelcome feeling. He used her gasp as a chance to deepen the kiss, and Sophie parted her lips, giving him access to her whole mouth. 

When they finally broke apart for air, Keefe said, "Foster, you've given me so, so much. I love you."

"I love you, too," she said softly and kissed him again.

Ok guys, you did it! You have completed Forever: A Sophitz/ Sokeefe Story! I hope that you enjoyed it! It's going to be under some editing, but other than that, don't expect anymore chapters. Thank y'all for sticking me through the whole story. Love y'all!
-Karissa