Profile

7th January 23 update: Literally, why the fuck are you silly insignificant piece of shit reading this when you noticed the title "Profile" and the anime girl cover overhead? Did the book title happen to cross over your brain? You think this is some gold standard or something? No. After finishing this dumpster fire of a story I used to practice on, this is just expired junk food for literal gibbons within the hiveminds of this site who think every piece of critique is cyberbullying, support authors who delete comments calling out their blatant Wattpad Code of Conduct violation, publicize dozens of screenshot of their blocked users list for something utterly subjective as "crossing the line" when all they did was point out the fact it was a blatant Code of Conduct violation to leave out those names. An extreme but real example, but you get the picture.

***

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Appearance: you but better

Title: [Secretary General]

Ability:
[Warfare Summoning]
Ability to spawn military assets such as structures, weapons, vehicles, resources, equipment, and troops from all nations of Earth.

Note:
Any troop spawned will have absolute loyalty to the summoner

Skills:
[Millennium Combat Veteran]
Expert in all instruments of war from antiquity to present.

[Supreme Commander]
Ability to command all forms of branches in the military.

This is gonna be a dumpster fire to make, hope you enjoy... or not.

Writing style changes along the way. I don't plan to rewrite the first chapters as a reminder for how far I've improved.

Furthermore, this book exists in order for me to hone my writing. There will be some random shit everywhere and the plot is just everywhere, so be warned.

My other stories are better.

Update 29/03/2022: When I said my other stories are better, I SAID MY OTHER STORIES ARE FUCKING BETTER THAN THIS FUCKING DUMPSTER. Holy shit. This being a male reader means jack shit. Take your copium somewhere else with actual quality.