Operation Whirlwind

"With filial love their bosoms swell
They shall guard the sacred landmark well."
                -Die Wacht Am Rhein 3rd verse

0600 hours

9 hours after decapitation strike

Outside de facto Aeveskir territorial waters, North sea fleet, Enterprise Strike group

Operation Whirlwind: Day 1
A large collection of warships were at a full stop just outside the fog. Dozens of landing transport docks, two Yamato battleships, and three carrier strike groups along with their own destroyer and cruiser escorts. For the past few hours, aerial bombardment was conducted to soften the marines' landing.

Although Silent Night already dealt with the enemy forces near the southern coasts, there was no reason not to be sure. Currency might have been implemented but there was no actual military budget due to obvious reasons and absolute respect despite still being humans with emotions and was only for the normal citizens and foreign relations.

After the successful assassination on all the Viking chiefs has left them scarred and deformed, a massive wave of shock and anxiety befalls the entire island. In each MTF attack, the Terran flag was seen along with a battered version of the Estfalian flag, indicating that they were the ones who annexed Estfalia.

Enterprise was in her ship form providing transport to the invasion force, she was inside her bridge now wearing her navy uniform along with the observer from Jomon, Rear-Admiral Gloire, a security detail to watch over him from the Tokushusakusengun, Japanese special forces to give him some familiar looks, and some disguised as bridge crews. Jomon's ethnicity was similar to the Yamato people in many aspects or in normal terms, Japanese.

After the assassination, it still took time for the massive fog and the magic surrounding the island to dissipate. It was a setback to their supposed Night amphibious landing but they weren't dumb enough to not consider other possibilities. Advanced tech means to be more open-minded while medieval means JERUSALEM! level of narrow-mindedness but who can blame them? Their world is still growing, just not in the right direction.

It was at that time where the fog has fully dissipated and they can finally see the island from the horizon, waiting to get D-day'd. A call came from one of the Zumwalt observation ship, a sub-class of the destroyer class fitted with different kinds of sensors.

"Commander, no anomalies detected. You are clear to begin the landings."

Enterprise informed everyone to initiate the amphibious landings, the backbone of the amphibious invasion would be three divisions of the US Marine Corp. Considering the enemy's capabilities or what's left of it and their own, the forces deployed were more than the needed amount to crush all the Vikings thanks to Silent Night's efforts.

A powerful army assembled to quickly finish this ugly piece off of the chessboard that has been left untouched for generations. It was a simple task and it was no different from the brave men who stormed the beaches of the Pacific. Take out the remaining hostile force and secure it until the Federal Guards, the paramilitary force of the Federation take over security.

As she gave out the order, she did no "you are about to embark upon the great crusade" speech, no dramatics, no glorious cries as there was no reason to do so. These were seasoned soldiers, sailors, pilots, and marines. There's nothing glorious about war... but it was their duty to make sure nothing like Cassibile would ever happen and no sacrifice is much greater than that.