Geneva Protocol

Listen to the song for extra effect

"Context first before Waifu; That's how you survive."
           -Poisonshadow to Javlarvafan

It was a sunny afternoon. A lone reconnaissance drone peacefully flew high in the deep blue sky, tracking the situation occurring at the capital. Similar instances would be seen all across most of Weissenheer's industrial, strategic, and important cities.

"Something has happened..."

It wasn't supposed to end like this.

"What appears to be a billowing yellowish cloud surrounding the city of..."

159.07 g·mol−1

"Reports remain sketchy and unconfirmed at this time..."

Soldiers wearing full CBRN equipment and a LAV standing at the gate to Kaiserstadt prepares to enter. Beside them, vehicles and soldiers coming out from the city entered an isolated tent for a chemical shower.

 Beside them, vehicles and soldiers coming out from the city entered an isolated tent for a chemical shower

"The number of deaths appears to be considerable... to set off what appears to be sulfur mustard all over the empire..."

C4H8Cl2S

"Maybe the start of something larger than on whether Der Reichfalke was among the victims in what may have been a suicidal..."

Hospitals immediately set up outside cities as multiple transport trucks, cargo planes, and, helicopters deliver medical and construction supplies around the clock.

"What I can see from the combat outpost here is a yellowish-brown gas, about 45 by..."

Terran, Jomon, Coalition soldiers and Civilians lied down on medical beds as medical personnel and volunteers from the Entente tended to them. Patients suffering different degrees of burns, conjunctivitis, and respiratory problems.

"...Continue to loom across a massive no man's land, that was once a capital for this thriving nation..."

-----------------

Sgt. Antonio Salazar wakes up inside a house his unit used as cover after being pinned by hostiles. Severely having difficulties in breathing after the explosion, he slowly crawls out of the house. His and his unit's radios can be heard, faintly transmitting chatter.

"Cloud. CBRN-1 Chemical. Bravo - NB-0 6-2, 6-3-4. Charlie - 90-degree grid. Hotel - surface. Juliet - 90 seconds."

The radio gets garbled up with a strong wave of noises, and a woman begins transmitting.