The Snow

South Sea

America-class Amphibious Assault Ship

FNS Tracer

5 minutes after the massive naval battle, a young girl stood at a ship's edge and surveyed the vast ocean. Where the blue sea and the blue sky and vibrantly colored sea life had flourished, all that remained was the shattered remnants of an army that was spared from the onslaught. The blue sea has been painted by the dark tint of oil leaking from the sunken ships and the dark smoke from the flames of the large stretch of oil covering the blue sky. Ships that had housed proud sailors lay in ruin at the depths of the abyss, bound by iron and blood. The ships of the navy, the terror of the seas, their guns have gone silence at last for the first time ever since the transference.

Steel versus steel, The Battle of the South Sea proved to be the arbiter of any form of relationship between the two powerful nations. In those brief and distressful minutes, without the significant intrusion of those steel beasts from the sky that had stolen the glory and valor from the ships with the sinking of the HMS Prince of Wales in the South China Sea from pure air attack alone. The main naval guns, at last, unleashed the havoc they were designed for. Yet it was not the grand show long dreamed about. Despite their frightful and accurate destructive power, in this massive brawl, their little smart arrows, the missiles, outdid these giant weapons. The missile that—for all of its destructive firepower encased in its sleek shape and in spite of its inability to measure up to the glamorous display of gunfire

Monika, a living and biological entity of the video game character used as the Humanized Super Artificial Intelligence with access to the central network of the Federation. The result of exposing a simple AI with the files, knowledge, personality traits, and characteristics of the character and let it continuously evolve and improve itself as time went on. The files itself might be considered as the brain containing the inner machinations of herself and the simple AI as the pure soul that needed cultivation to become not just Monika, but the other three characters should their existence be deemed relevant or "desire" of the Central Figures of the Federation.

Proclaiming herself as a monster who never deserved the life she was given, she was forever thankful for the Terrans especially to Avrora whom she would put her heart and soul out to meet their expectations as a sign of eternal gratitude for giving someone like her a chance of reality and a way to pay for her mortal sins.

Monika removed the large white bow that kept her hair on a ponytail and let her hair flutter from the wind and closed her eyes to take a deep breath from the ocean breeze as a form of rebirth from her old past, the reason of her existence that she had been ordered to abandon as a way to have a new life.

"Those who survive a long time on the battlefield start to think they're invincible."

The 7 people behind her; the Chief of Foreign Affairs Seria Ludwin, Vice-Admiral Sirach Jotun, and their respective subordinates looked in terror of their once glorious fleet decimated and pitied in humiliation as Terran Destroyers moved in to pick up the survivors, only for most of them to attempting an attack after being picked up in one last great act defiance. Monika's short quote only made the taste of defeat even bitter.

"Can you see any bright future from here? What has total war given us?"

Monika faced the Valkan "diplomatic" team who weren't even cuffed but under heavy supervision by marines and ocelot units as a sign of absolute confidence in their power.