Operation Federal Shield

"Operation Federal Shield"

the name used for the military operation in which international armed forces, including Federal and Jomon troops, sent to protect the Legitimate Weissenheer Government after the "Hawks" faction in the senate committed a coup de tat.

Weissenheer Capital, Kaiserstadt

9 days later
Kaiserstadt, one of the major cities of the continent, the largest city of the empire, known for its leadership roles in science, the humanities, music, museums, higher education, government, diplomacy, and military affairs. Its rich history started out similar to many great nations of today. A state that barely survived the cataclysmic attack of the Valence Empire. As the first Weissenheer expanded its territories, so too did Kaiserstadt, and the Kings made it the centerpiece of culture and the arts, as well as the Army.

In the heart of the Reichadler, in the home of the Kaiserreich. The seat of power is in danger, there's a foe of a thousand swords. They've rebelled against their lords, their fall from grace will pave their path, to damnation.
Then the 189, in the service of the Reich, they're protecting the loyal line, for the loyalist's survival, gave their lives on the steps to the High Castle. For the Vaterland.

For the grace, for the rule of the Kaiser, for the home of the Adler, for the faith, for the way of the sword, gave their lives so boldly.

It was just a few days after the Reichfalke's successful usurpation. The city was in a state of peace but at the cost of blood that has been shed by the loyalists who fought to the bitter end and the desperate defense of the forty remaining royal knights who reduced a quarter of the initial fighting strength of the rebel forces which prevented the rebels from looting and focused on defense and paved the way for the loyalists and their militia to escape the city and towards kanzlerhaven where the Kaiser left.

In the middle of the imperial capital, surrounded by many magnificent buildings for the lower and upper classes, lies the imperial palace, only known as the High Castle. Inside what was meant to be the throne room, desecrated as the mastermind of the plot, Anton Neumann, a bald man in his fifties with a spruce mustache, sat on it. Blood from the defenders staining the grand carpet and floor.

The throne room has become a place of celebration as traitors of the crown drank to their heart's content, joyous cheers and festivities taking place.

While they were busy participating in the celebration, the main door opened forcefully, garnering the attention of the nobles before they began to cheer in welcoming as the sight of a blonde young man with blue eyes has arrived. The son of Anton Neumann, Augustus. A very proud individual, labeled as a genius amongst peers for his proficiency in political science, military, combat, and, intelligence.

"I'm glad to be back as well gentlemen! Please, don't mind me." The young man said, making the nobles erupt in cheers.

Augustus then directly went towards his father at the throne while meeting with other nobles, welcoming him back from one of his many successful attacks.

"I have returned, father." Augustus said in a proud voice.

"A/N: I wanted him to be a typical bad Germany's perfect guy but my mental image and GATE has brought forth an epiphany of pure cringe in my brain like a shower thought and I can no longer unsee it. So suffer with me."

"Yes, my son. You have done well." Anton praised his son. "I have heard that the Kaiser has taken refuge and defense in Kanzlerhaven with the help of the newly emerging nation called the Terran Federation."